Wanderlei Silva plans to 'hang' Quinton Jackson on the ropes in fifth fight

Winner ?

• Wanderlei

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Rampage

Votes: 46 63.9%

• Total voters
Wand looked terrible in his last several fights. It's been years since then.
<6>

Silva hasn’t won a fight in more than 10 years , I’m sure he’s tip top

Chute Box was not good for Rampages health in Pride. Shogun also demolished him.
Now it´s just sad

Neither one of them should fight anymore...Chili sounds good, but I put beans in mine lol.

Health obviously isn't a concern for either fighter at this point. But, skill is. I don't want to see how badly either person declined.

A fifth match is fine. But, let's be realistic. This should be an eating contest, not an MMA Fight.

Gotta see how Rampage does against Briggs first, but voted Rampage anyhow.

Yuck. This fight should have never happened.

Fuck Oscar de la Hoya for this.

Silva hasn’t won a fight in more than 10 years , I’m sure he’s tip top

Chute Box was not good for Rampages health in Pride. Shogun also demolished him.
Now it´s just sad
I'll allow it :)

I find that a bit harsh.
Getting old does not make you a bum,

That said this is a fight that should not happen.
Its just sad and adds nothing.

People should know when to call it quits for good.

It’s not just old

Rampage is literally fat - doesn’t take care of himself

If Silva can keep from taking big shots from Rampage he wins.
Much like their last fight.

It honestly surprises me that Wanderlei has barely fought in the last 10 years. He seemed like one of those guys who would never give it up, but the guy essentially retired in his mid 30s.

These days, when a popular fighter retires, you pretty much expect them to pop up somewhere eventually, either in BKFC or a Jake Paul fight.
I think he's been focused on coaching his son. Not sure if Wand fight team is still a thing but he's actually a very good coach.

Bout to be 3-2 Rampage
Gonna continue to run up the score

I'm a terrible fan. Didn't even recall the fourth fight.

F It. Why Not...

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif
Axe Murderer Wanderlei is probably the scariest opponent in MMA... from the staredown to the fight

Ya. But it’s a new podcast and who knows if he’s been able to really monetize it yet. But it’s a good move by him.
Did you see the karo Parisyan one from the other day? Great mma content for old heads like you and I (based off your start date).

That bear dude was kinda obnoxious tbh but he eventually left and let rampage and karo cook. The vibe was immaculate as the kids say nowadays lol.

Back