Want free Subway for life?

If I was in the USA, I'd probably consider it, but by now it's probably too late and some fucker has done it already

Yeah you don't want to be the guy who gets it, sends the picture in and then they tell you sorry, you're in 2nd place, but here's a coupon or a free bag of chips with your next purchase.

Shit tattoo for lifetime shit-tier sandwiches, this ones a no-brainer

These aren't worth it. It's never unlimited. Probably one sandwich a day and you gotta buy a medium drink or something. Even the fries for life at McDonald's is just two times a week

Fuck no that’s one franchise I wouldn’t mind seeing go under. Everything from their child molester spokesperson (who neglected to tell the public about his lap band surgery) before his subway diet. Before social media hit big , everyone was falling for that shit. To all the fat women in my old office that used to stink up the place with subway tuna (which is one of the most unhealthy things on their menu) for their diet.
Their meats are disgusting anyways.

Id totally do it because its 50k worth of gift cards every year. You could sell them off for thousands a year and save up enough to remove the tattoo in a relatively short span of time.

Imagine being the 2nd person to get that tattoo.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would prefer to not have that food.

Yeah, Jared did a number on them...
Subway is desperate!!!

Jersey Mike's do a lot for charity and Firehouse do a lot for the fire service so I would rather eat theirs, I haven't had either though. Years since I had a Subway, there was something about their bread containing the same ingredient as yoga mats. I did used to enjoy them though, not sure why I've had a hankering recently, maybe getting my appetite back.
Jersey Mike’s is legit. Firehouse is kinda meh to me.

Jersey Mike's do a lot for charity and Firehouse do a lot for the fire service so I would rather eat theirs, I haven't had either though. Years since I had a Subway, there was something about their bread containing the same ingredient as yoga mats. I did used to enjoy them though, not sure why I've had a hankering recently, maybe getting my appetite back.

Subway was great in the early 90s. Could’ve also been that I was a kid and thought anything tasted good. Seems their quality has gone down significantly since the mid 2000s or so though.

Lol, I think more people here like Subway but are too ashamed to admit it

Subway is disgusting. I actually care about my health. Also the idea of branding myself with a foot long tattoo to satiate some corporate marketing promotion that offered me free sandwiches is one of the lowest class things I could imagine doing at this point in my life.

Subway can be pretty alright on the healthy food department as compared to other fast food joints, or even restaurants in general.

Ill order a Whole wheat veggie patty footlong, loaded with veggies with pepper, oregano and minimal sauce. I'd hardly call it health food but it's a fuck of a lot better than McDonald's or even most non-fast-food restaurants.

I dont get the hate for Subway. A lot of people claim they hate the taste or say it's unhealthy, both of which I find strange. Maybe If you order some double processed meat sub with no veggies and a gallon of ranch it's pretty unhealthy, but a whole wheat sandwich loaded with veggies is totally in line with caring about your health, and it tastes like... well, a whole wheat sandwich loaded with veggies. Delicious.

In terms of corporate responsibility, Subway definitely has blood on their hands. I just watched a documentary on Jared Fogel. Fucking insane. Dude was just a full blown sexual deviant, pedophile predator for YEARS and Subway knew about it.

Back