Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to explain yourself to me bud...:)
I meant your one eyed, bald headed champ.

b72bee83-1c3a-4d3d-ab18-90eb85e6b80f_text.gif

I didn't buy the fight but the reports were AJ scored a hard KD at the end of the first and then slept him in the second.
Well... props to Francis imo. This is the last boxing fight for him imo

I like the Japanese as well. Agreed on vietnamese women
I'll stick with Japanese, TYVM. My experience with Thai and Vietnamese women is limited but I think the Japanese tend to be more curvy. (Could be wrong, don't care, see below lol).
E.g., Ai Shinozaki
210488.jpeg

I'll stick with Japanese, TYVM. My experience with Thai and Vietnamese women is limited but I think the Japanese tend to be more curvy. (Could be wrong, don't care, see below lol).
E.g., Ai Shinozaki
210488.jpeg
Good Lord...../discussion

Vietnamese have very defined sharp features and generally good proportions. Japanese to me are similar. Korean women usually have a wider faces but still beautiful imo. Lots of plastic surgery these days tho

Has Sherdog ever had like a meetup? Like we all meet to watch a card somewhere? I can almost guarantee the worst enemies here would end up hugging
That concept is what started the lounge threads.

And there have been a few meet-ups that I'm aware of. I met up with one sherdogger for some fine scotch once (ironically he posted in the thread I linked) and threw another one out of a bar a different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back