Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only piece left out is what led up to the footage shown but in reality, the way he was talking and you are right... they only have one car??? He at a minimum is VERY controlling and seems narcissistic... at worst he is abusive. Either way, I will never support that. You could see in the video the wifes stress trying to figure out what to do and it should make every real man cringe.

Yea, I know there’s the pitfall of a selective clip. I’ve just been in emotionally abusive relationships in the past and that whole interaction reeked of it. They try to keep you isolated and controlled while gas lighting you that any individual action you need simple as leaving the house is inconsiderate. There’s the surgery thing too which I don’t know if it’s true it was just elective or life threatening but again, I don’t see reason to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. This is before even considering his wife is considerably along in the pregnancy, looking completely distressed, and him just casually continuing to be a POS there. I need to look back into the case but I thought he agreed in the case that he did say something along the lines of threatening to hit her.

Yea, I know there’s the pitfall of a selective clip. I’ve just been in emotionally abusive relationships in the past and that whole interaction reeked of it. They try to keep you isolated and controlled while gas lighting you that any individual action you need simple as leaving the house is inconsiderate. There’s the surgery thing too which I don’t know if it’s true it was just elective or life threatening but again, I don’t see reason to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. This is before even considering his wife is considerably along in the pregnancy, looking completely distressed, and him just casually continuing to be a POS there. I need to look back into the case but I thought he agreed in the case that he did say something along the lines of threatening to hit her.
His exact words were "I'll fuck you up". Nah... no reason for benefit of the doubt. I get raising voice, yelling at times in the middle of a fight. But he was blocking her from simple tasks which is why it doesnt make sense. Glad you arent in that mess anymore.

At work today, I was helping one of the techs with a build and my hand randomly cramped up like it occasionally does. My thumb was buried into the base of my pinky, and it took a few minutes to loosen the muscle up enough to use it again. Coworker saw it, asked about it, and I said it happens once in a while. He just nodded, whatever. Few hours later, one of the owners came up to me, and told me to go see a doctor on the company dime. Turns out I have the early stages of Carpal Tunnel syndrome, but my employer is going to eat the cost to get me right as I have more than earned it. I may not make a lot of money at this job, but fuck if I will ever leave willingly.

Not thread worthy, but...

Facts First: Maddock’s claim is false. The buses were not for “illegal invaders”; they were for the men’s college basketball teams that landed at the Detroit airport to compete in the NCAA tournament known as March Madness. The only Allegiant Air flight to the airport on Wednesday was a charter flight that carried the team from Gonzaga University, which plays Purdue University on Friday.

“The four men’s basketball teams competing in the NCAA Tournament’s Sweet 16 at Little Caesars Arena arrived at DTW Wednesday evening. The buses seen in a photograph circulating online were transporting the basketball teams and their respective staffs,” the Wayne County Airport Authority, which operates the Detroit Metro Airport, said in an email to CNN on Thursday.
----------------------------
How fucking stupid and deranged can you be?

Two men gave him an explanation and he called them kommies (yes, with a k).

-------------
Matthew Maddock (born December 1965) is an American politician in the Republican Party serving as a member of the Michigan House of Representatives. (Trump endorsed by the way)

It could be worse. The border czar could call it out at a press conference based on a bullshit photo. You know, like what Biden's administration did with the whole "whipping migrants" thing...

It could be worse. The border czar could call it out at a press conference based on a bullshit photo. You know, like what Biden's administration did with the whole "whipping migrants" thing...
The Biden Administration did that or was it media?

“It’s outrageous,” Mr. Biden said. “I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation, underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences.”

<{MingNope}>

“It’s outrageous,” Mr. Biden said. “I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation, underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences.”

<{MingNope}>
Yeah, but that was (D)ifferent.

The outrage over this is delicious :p

How WWJD of them <lmao>
I mean . . . it's quite understandable though. Someone on Biden's team could've just as easily picked a date no where close to standing a chance of having Easter land on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back