War Room Lounge v104: Fred content and pole pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubbles? He’s the sharpest guy in this park.
Pretty much , some would say Julian with his grade ten, but in the end , he is just a little less of a fuck up than Ricky .
tenor.gif

I know this would never happen, but I wish they would make a collab somehow:

It's Always Sunnyvale in Philadelphia

Charlie & Bubbles would be the GOAT duo

As interesting as this McMillions story is, this is one of the worst HBO documentary productions I’ve ever seen.

Woman before her “moment”: “Yes, yes, please, I need it!”

Woman immediately after her moment: “If you cum in my I will cut your nuts off and feed them to the cat.”

Alcohol is a big factor in public and domestic violence and it gets completely ignored because a large part of the population are alcohol junkies.
Fuck ye!

latest

Last edited:
Friends,

I ask that you all take a moment tonight to mourn the fact that Comrade Fidel is not alive to troll Donald Trump on Twitter. Given his charm and wit, as well as Trump's uncontrollable innate desire to be loved by dictators and alpha male types, it would have been epic.

Thank you.

GG Allin died for your sins

GG Allin fuckin sucks. Back in the day everyone had a patch to prove how bout it Bout it they were but no one listened to that shit.

Friends,

I ask that you all take a moment tonight to mourn the fact that Comrade Fidel is not alive to troll Donald Trump on Twitter. Given his charm and wit, as well as Trump's uncontrollable innate desire to be loved by dictators and alpha male types, it would have been epic.

Thank you.
Twitter should never make me feel wistful about Twitter. Something is wrong with this world.

GG Allin fuckin sucks. Back in the day everyone had a patch to prove how bout it Bout it they were but no one listened to that shit.
Meh. The Jabbers stuff was ok imo. Bored To Death in particular was a good song.

But it was just a joke...

I have never met a drunk that was enjoyable. People are terrible enough as it is, no need to make them dumber and louder.

Are you sure people are terrible? Maybe sobriety is just terrible.

Drunk.gif

Also @Gutter Chris I’m a cop so proving how bout it bout it I am is not really a thing for me or even a possibility lmao. I was just a weirdo kid who got into all kinds of punk music. The only kind of scene we had out here was focused on west coast stuff like The Descendants or Bad Religion (which is stuff I also like). But nobody had GG Allin patches lmao

Twitter should never make me feel wistful about Twitter. Something is wrong with this world.

I like to think that, after Trump is out of office and doesn't have the ability to ruin entire countries with the flick of a pen, world leaders will begin treating him like the laughing stock shit-pants that he is.

Something tells me Merkel has some dry zingers up her sleeve.

Well, maybe they’re not objectively terrible but their behavior is often terrible, come on.

you should spend a night out drinking with Korean chicks.

feisty sex? more like fighting you during sex.

Something tells me Merkel has some dry zingers up her sleeve.
I'd like to nominate this for double entendre of the month, but I'd like to know if it was intentional.

Also @Gutter Chris I’m a cop so proving how bout it bout it I am is not really a thing for me or even a possibility lmao. I was just a weirdo kid who got into all kinds of punk music. The only kind of scene we had out here was focused on west coast stuff like The Descendants or Bad Religion (which is stuff I also like). But nobody had GG Allin patches lmao

Oh brother I didnt mean that towards you so much as was telling you but the suburban miscreants I new. Lotta ridiculous outpunking going on out in the burbs amongst all the legit lost children who really did have no other place to be. I think you might be older than me I was going through the late 90s rehash version where punk ska was the dominant punk faction

Oh brother I didnt mean that towards you so much as was telling you but the suburban miscreants I new. Lotta ridiculous outpunking going on out in the burbs amongst all the legit lost children who really did have no other place to be. I think you might be older than me I was going through the late 90s rehash version where punk ska was the dominant punk faction
Yep, I’m older than you lol. But probably not that much older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back