Status
Not open for further replies.
been chatting with Bec
as9cxmgxwp111.jpg

pretty sure I've got the inside track for the groove with this sheila
*the clap

Also, that “that depends” clip is when I fell in love with the show

haha.

see i always see pictures of that character, but he wasn't getting any screen time in the first couple episodes
He was just supposed to be a side character initially then they realized the chemistry he had with Ricky and Julian and he became full time

haha.

see i always see pictures of that character, but he wasn't getting any screen time in the first couple episodes
That's Bubbles, he lives in a shed with his cat's , he's often the voice of reason .

Last edited:
Fucking cinnamon roll heads always fuck shit up.
J Roc:
“Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

Cinnamon roll head:
“No, we must spread the good name of the Lord”

Find out later she’s a stripper

You do you I guess
<Fedor23>

Sure I know there's tons of bars there and IIRC your day job is being like a tour guide so you're surrounded by booze all the time.

If anything that should give you more perspective on my point though. How many times have you seen intoxicated person's getting into fights or otherwise causing trouble?
Alcohol is a big factor in public and domestic violence and it gets completely ignored because a large part of the population are alcohol junkies.

I mean. I see fistfights almost daily. It's Mardi Gras too. People are straight up passing out in the street, throwing up, acting silly. Plus a lot of our bars are open 24 hours. Drinking is cultural here man.

I mean. I'm taking a straight week off drinking after I get my fill of parades and tiddies tonight. Does that count as shame?
Counts as protecting your brain and liver.

Wait, it’s no coincidence Alex talked about literacy being used for communist propaganda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back