War Room Lounge v106: Your thread was moved. That's basically the same as nazi book burnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given my impression of your posts, I'll take this as strong evidence that he's a bungling hack.
He's done a great job on education. A lot of my teacher friends getting nice raises this coming year.

Did Biden already fuse with all the Democrat Rangers to go against Trump?

Not yet. There are still two outstanding rangers left

At this point I don't think the current roster can summon the Demozord to take him down.

Does it taste ok?

I need a milk alternative. I can do like cheese and sour cream or greek yogurt for like sauces/dips but if I drink milk, have it in cereal, or eat ice cream it's like I've taken an entire bottle of laxatives for the next 3 hours.

I don't drink milk anymore. Oatly whole is what I buy.

is the TS of the gentrification thread like 12?

I can't believe you deviants are getting cereal and then putting pressed oatwater in it.

Just eat some fucking oatmeal.
Have I gone on a proatmeal rant lately? Damn I love my proatmeal...

source.gif
That guy is awful

Fantastic fuckup on the main page:

First of all, he didn’t make weight. Joe Still fought him. There was a head butt. A lot of controversy in that fight.

20161026015919_5D3_4517.JPG

I don't drink milk anymore. Oatly whole is what I buy.
It have the same well, consistency of milk?

Also, me developing a lactose intolerance late in life has caused me to NOT laugh at Tommy’s rant in subsequent rewatches of Snatch.

How do you honestly defend Pelosi in this instance?

Texas Congressman Henry Cuellar, known as President Donald "Trump's favorite Democrat," narrowly bested progressive primary challenger Jessica Cisneros at the polls Tuesday in a race where the incumbent was buoyed by backing from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Koch money.

Progressive advocacy group the Debt Collective called Cuellar's victory a "huge win for fossil fuels, ICE, Nancy Pelosi, and Cheri Bustos," the Illinois congresswoman who serves as chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC).

In an early morning update on Texas's 28th Congressional District race, Dallas Morning News reported Cuellar received 51.6% of the vote to Cisneros's 48.4%.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) publicly threw her weight behind Cuellar over the summer and campaigned for his re-election leading up to the primary, including at a stop at his campaign headquarters in Laredo just 10 days ahead of the vote when she called for "not only a victory, but a resounding victory for Henry Cuellar."

Cisneros's platform called for overturning Citizens United, boosting funding for infrastructure, expanding Social Security, and backing Medicare for All. Her campaign rejected corporate PAC money and raised over $2million from small contributions.

She dubbed Cuellar Trump's "favorite Democrat"—a branding given credence from a FiveThirtyEight analysis showing that he voted in line with Trump 44.5% of the time overall, including nearly 69% of the time during the 115th Congress.

Other assessments highlight how Cuellar's record has not been one of a progressive lawmaker.

The League of Conservation Voters gave Cuellar a 42% lifetime score , and the Texas AFL-CIO said that Cuellar was "not on working people's side." NARAL Pro-Choice America in 2018 gave him a 15% score on his congressional record on choice.

Cuellar was also backed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and had the only election campaign of a congressional Democrat to ever get funding from Americans for Prosperity Action, a PAC founded by billionaire Charles Koch.

Moreover, as Lee Fang reported at The Intercept last month, Cuellar "has used his perch in Congress to push for funds for private prisons, drone surveillance, and increased border security enforcement." Sludge added in December, "Not only has Cuellar consistently voted for the oil and gas industry's interests, but the PACs of oil and gas corporations have showered his campaigns with money."

Tracking by the Center for Responsive Politics shows that oil and gas were the Cuellar campaign's biggest industry funders, giving him over $128,000 over the past year.

Human rights lawyer Cisnernos, by contrast, boasted the backing of numerous labor groups and other progressive organizations including EMILY's List, Justice Democrats, Planned Parenthood Action Fund, and the Sunrise Movement as well as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)—whose Justice Democrats-backed campaign successfully ousted Rep. Joe Crowley in 2018—and progressive presidential primary hopefuls Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

"Pelosi, the DCCC, and Charles Koch all teamed up for Cuellar," said Ryan Grim, the Washington, D.C. bureau chief at The Intercept Ryan Grim.

Observer Cedric Salvador put the blame for Cisneros's loss squarely on Pelosi's shoulders.

"Cuellar is so far to the right of the average Democrat he's beyond the pale," he wrote. "Thanks, Pelosi."
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...92LmmjgYCmROsznM7wzqt8Y0fc5iQFGg5n4gk7a041lFk
The guy is currently voting with Trump more than two-thirds of the time in a very solidly blue district, and Pelosi expresses great pride in and appreciation for him and in fact actively campaigns for him personally.

How do you honestly defend Pelosi in this instance?

The guy is currently voting with Trump more than two-thirds of the time in a very solidly blue district, and Pelosi expresses great pride in and appreciation for him and in fact actively campaigns for him personally.
Because D and R are the same thing.

Also, I’ve posted a Dead Kennedy’s song in a thread.... is this what being a raging revolutionary feels like?

It have the same well, consistency of milk?

Also, me developing a lactose intolerance late in life has caused me to NOT laugh at Tommy’s rant in subsequent rewatches of Snatch.

It's not far off, and it's not too ''oaty'' as other oat milks can be. If you shake up the carton you can make a half convincing latte at home.

Will keep an eye for it
Imagine working with someone you know has a lactose intolerance and you see him drink a big cup of coffee milk and you still have a whole workday ahead of you?

Imagine working with someone you know has a lactose intolerance and you see him drink a big cup of coffee milk and you still have a whole workday ahead of you?
That sounds hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back