• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v106: Your thread was moved. That's basically the same as nazi book burnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what post are you taking about?

All the goofs are super emo today, tearing each other apart left and right....hehe. What happened recently? :)

What happened recently has nothing to do with it. I have always thought you sucked, buddy.

What happened recently has nothing to do with it. I have always thought you sucked, buddy.

What post did I “like” though?

Yes I get that you don’t like me by your emotional outbursts. Meanwhile I’m just enjoying you and your boys imploding on each other hehe

post 26 in the thread where us emo goofs are tearing each other apart, you goof . JEEZ !

....oh....I see it now. You want me to take it back? Was hoping you’d have an epiphany there and join the rest of us in common sense land

....oh....I see it now. You want me to take it back? Was hoping you’d have an epiphany there and join the rest of us in common sense land

I cant

Sick of the DNC as I might be Im real big on taxing the shit out of rich people so they have less money to fuck around in dc with and I think a national healthcare plan is the only way to solve our healthcare woes.

Other than those things I am already pretty socially conservative . Im probably closer to you than trotsky on all issues non related to economics

What post did I “like” though?

Yes I get that you don’t like me by your emotional outbursts. Meanwhile I’m just enjoying you and your boys imploding on each other hehe

It's a beautiful thing to watch. And we're only in March <45>

Countless amounts of laughs and entertainment coming our way :)

I cant

Sick of the DNC as I might be Im real big on taxing the shit out of rich people so they have less money to fuck around in dc with and I think a national healthcare plan is the only way to solve our healthcare woes.

Other than those things I am already pretty socially conservative . Im probably closer to you than trotsky on all issues non related to economics

...well here’s another like for ya

My opinion on that would be less time worrying about what the “rich” are being taxed and more times getting yours

It's a beautiful thing to watch. And we're only in March <45>

Countless amounts of laughs and entertainment coming our way :)

We are in for a long and entertaining road my friend. I’m sure you’ll be in the corner with me eating popcorn hehe

My opinion on that would be less time worrying about what the “rich” are being taxed and more times getting yours

Im not worried about them getting taxed so much as im worried about them buying politicians and influence. Millionaires are awesome .Billionaires cause problems. ANd I am focused on me and my family but it doesnt mean im blind to whats going on or the cause and effect it has on all things.

3rf621.jpg

Im not worried about them getting taxed so much as im worried about them buying politicians and influence. Millionaires are awesome .Billionaires cause problems. ANd I am focused on me and my family but it doesnt mean im blind to whats going on or the cause and effect it has on all things.

The way I see it politics is a dirty and nasty game. There are no good guys there. As an immigrant who came here with nothing and now has too much...not one billionaire, millionaire, or politician stood in my way of doing what I needed to do to succeed. We only live once man not much time to spend on things you can’t control

My understanding is that Pelosi's policy is she always backs D incumbents if they are getting primaried

That's my understanding as well. It's absolutely poisonous.

He's an American white nationalist of Persian descent.

Can't make this stuff up.

Who?

And to be fair, our board contains rigid Republican Party partisans of Canadian descent.

That's my understanding as well. It's absolutely poisonous.

that's politics. and power.

that's how she got and keeps hers.

(i know i'm not telling you anything you don't know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back