War Room Lounge v159: Starbucks vs Dunkin Donuts

Who is the ONE TRUE™ coffee

• Starbucks

• Dunkin Donuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got my priorities straight by trying to right the ship and prevent murders on both ends. Sorry, I don’t justify retributive violence. Arson goes beyond property crime, it’s a violent crime, particularly when you’re setting occupied buildings on fire. I mentioned violent crimes committed by the rioters and protesters (which includes right and left wing) and expressly left out the theft and looting.

denouncing wrong-doing shouldn’t be an either/or between violence and property or right and left. Now that’s absurd.

Beside the point, but would you agree that there is a huge disparity in public messaging between violence inflicted by right wingers (who tend to have some camaraderie with police) and violence inflicted by left wingers or monorities?

Why do people like @TheComebackKid believe in Flat Earth or in autism via vaccination?

Interesting hypothesis:

What if the trauma of living through real conspiracies all around us — conspiracies among wealthy people, their lobbyists, and lawmakers to bury inconvenient facts and evidence of wrongdoing (these conspiracies are commonly known as “corruption”) — is making people vulnerable to conspiracy theories?

Why do people like @TheComebackKid believe in Flat Earth or in autism via vaccination?

Interesting hypothesis:

What if the trauma of living through real conspiracies all around us — conspiracies among wealthy people, their lobbyists, and lawmakers to bury inconvenient facts and evidence of wrongdoing (these conspiracies are commonly known as “corruption”) — is making people vulnerable to conspiracy theories?

Nah, people are just morons. Did you see @Lead's thread?

Beside the point, but would you agree that there is a huge disparity in public messaging between violence inflicted by right wingers (who tend to have some camaraderie with police) and violence inflicted by left wingers or monorities?

Sure, I can agree to what you’ve written. I can’t watch that video right now (in zoom meeting), but from the screenshot it looks like that chief made some insanely insensitive comments, to say the least.

Otherwise known as The Law Enforcement FastTrack

Really, though, that actually surprises me. I figured him a dimwitted do-gooder, not a slacker.
Nobody in the history of crocs wear crocs and also is not a slacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back