War Room Lounge v164: Exclusive gusseted carrot?! Looka you have a baby crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and I didn’t give you that look because what you said was wrong. I liked the post.

When I said, “our liberty should be guaranteed by a just system of laws that apply equally to all” I had already implied that it isn’t that way but that’s what we should strive for.

I’m well aware that the world is fucked up and far from ideal. I’m knee deep in it.

And I agree with the premise. I'm developing the point, not arguing against you. IMO, we need laws, a state, police, military as functions. Any talk of rights without these things is just pants-on-head Libertarian talk. Citizens of different states have different rights, so there. But the Libertarians would say something like ''oh they still have their inalienable rights, they just don't have the use of them'' which is about as masturbatory as it gets. I just want to take the conversation further than ''equality before the law,'' to examine what that actually means in practice.

Another conversation direction that I haven't seen pursued which is related to ''equality before the law,'' is ''equality of opportunity.'' IMO, there's maybe a couple of @AgonyandIrony 's more radical friends who might actually believe in equality of opportunity once it's all accounted for. But I've never seen anyone challenge the Roe Jogans of the world on this point.

Dude I’ve been pushing for change my whole career. If you’ve paid attention to my posts in here you’d know how many progressive programs I’ve spearheaded in my state. My most recent one, LEAD (Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion) was a program to give flexibility to officers to forego jail for drug addicted and mentally ill offenders and get them straight into treatment programs. I had a litany of local, state and private organizations committed to working together on it. Know what happened? Budget for it got cut because of coronavirus. Which I kicked up a fuckstorm over because I mentioned how much higher the costs are for incarceration than treatment. But the politicians don’t give a shit what an uneducated pig like me has to say.

I mentioned at the time in here how gutted I was that the program got cut.

I’m not just giving up. I’m doing all that I can every damn day. But I’m just a small section commander in one state agency. I can just try my best.

Oh and no need to apologize for a lot going on in the post. I read it all and appreciate the thoughts put into it, just explaining that I might not address all of it.
Like I said, you're a model cop for that and we seem to agree fundamentally on the same thing. One of the most concerning things to me imprisoning adicts instead of getting them the proper treatment they need, not to mention you're taking someone and helping them become a functioning member of society.

I realize the anti police stuff I say, but it's not even anti cop, it's the structure of the modern day police and the militarization, and most importantly the lack of accountability legally. The modern police structure just isn't working in my opinion and there would be an awkward transitional period, but I truly believe it would project us into a far more prosperous society.

And I agree with the premise. I'm developing the point, not arguing against you. IMO, we need laws, a state, police, military as functions. Any talk of rights without these things is just pants-on-head Libertarian talk. Citizens of different states have different rights, so there. But the Libertarians would say something like ''oh they still have their inalienable rights, they just don't have the use of them'' which is about as masturbatory as it gets. I just want to take the conversation further than ''equality before the law,'' to examine what that actually means in practice.

Another conversation direction that I haven't seen pursued which is related to ''equality before the law,'' is ''equality of opportunity.'' IMO, there's maybe a couple of @AgonyandIrony 's more radical friends who might actually believe in equality of opportunity once it's all accounted for. But I've never seen anyone challenge the Roe Jogans of the world on this point.
That's actually a fair point. It seems to rarely come up and sort of fallen on the backburner. I know just the person to talk to it about tomorrow though.

67933672_722962018164467_6469916078741913600_o.jpg

68304060_722961968164472_3312256522154672128_o.jpg
Me in the presence of any girl who is at least a 7
The aquarium is fucking baller.
Was gonna mention the aquarium, largest in America I think.

I think it was Kone and Blackened, but I’m not 100% sure so I don’t want to put the blame on them.
Hahahaha, oh boy. Blackened, ripwarrior, kone, palis. thurgasz or whatever, georic, oledirtybastard...totally unhinged and got banned recently (not even including the sock puppets).
To be fair I think a lot of those guys were banned for being overt white nationalists, not necessarily for advocating violence. Though being white nationalists one might imagine they would support some level fo state violence against non-whites to create their utopia.

It was before my time as a mod so I am not really sure why though, just speculation.
I do believe that the left are inherently violent and are only fluent in one language.

I fully intend to speak to them in their language if they ever confront me, or ever use that Neo-orwellian double speak shit like "White Adjacent" or "white passing."

hrEwCx.gif
This is how crazy people with a bubbling blood lust think; they feel that just around the corner lies a just cause to unleash tehir murderous rage. Seek help.
if they attack me, or my family? 100 percent. and mods, if you're gonna ban me for this go right ahead.
Can do
DenseMatureBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

It's amazing to me that you guys continue to project mental illness onto us.

We're the ones who have kept our faculties, integrity, and continues to clasp the truth even when unpopular.

You're mental illness makes you a hypocrite projection artist.
A hypocrite projection artist sounds like an interesting line of work. Do they find hypocrites, stylize them, and run that through a projector? I didn't think we even used projectors these days, but it's good to know that art is everywhere.

And how do you keep your "continues"? Like, you can clasp the unpopular truth without putting in another quarter?

I have no beef with many left leaning folk here, like limbo, you et al.
I do believe that the left are inherently violent and are only fluent in one language.

I fully intend to speak to them in their language if they ever confront me, or ever use that Neo-orwellian double speak shit like "White Adjacent" or "white passing."

hrEwCx.gif
These two posts are separated by less than te posts, do you not see how weird this makes you look? In one you say the left i inherently violent and can only be dealt with by force, in the other you say you get along with leftists like pals.

You can try to play one as joking but you have made dozens and dozens of such posts that certainly don't seem that way.

A hypocrite projection artist sounds like an interesting line of work. Do they find hypocrites, stylize them, and run that through a projector? I didn't think we even used projectors these days, but it's good to know that art is everywhere.

And how do you keep your "continues"? Like, you can clasp the unpopular truth without putting in another quarter?

You're in denial and you're wasting g your time.

You are still being a hypocrite projection artist.

It's amazing to me that you guys continue to project mental illness onto us.

We're the ones who have kept our faculties, integrity, and continues to clasp the truth even when unpopular.

You're mental illness makes you a hypocrite projection artist.

Your*

...yes, it is. It involves actually engaging in hurting someone.

Who are the overt racists I'm standing with? You're literally the only person here that regularly issues race-based insults that basically amount to calling progressives white uncles toms and insisting they are motivated by self-hatred rather than compassion or (worse?) a contrary understanding of existing political power.

It's also, of course, strange that you constantly enter threads to say that everyone on the left is scum, cancer, and subhuman, yet you've amassed hundreds if not thousands of posts in these Lounge threads where you consistently choose to converse with known leftists as if you aren't openly salivating for our slaughter elsewhere.
He's one of those people who is bigoted against the abstract idea of the other, in this case leftists and the left, but whose guard can easily be brought down via a one on one exchange with a person of that group. But the problem with such people is that they enable the monsters in their rank and by the time the group as a whole is willing and able to cross the kind of red lines that SDW himself might not people like him are really in no position practically and morally to do anything about it.

You see that on the issue of Islam as well. Many posters who are against Islam as a religious/cultural force and Muslims as a group but who might be able to befriend one or two on an individual basis, especially less devout ones who more or less share their worldview. And who probably aren't okay with extreme policies like mass deportation or a Muslim registry and so on. But many of them are quick to enable and ally with more unsavory characters who are not very likely to befriend individual Muslims and who are open to more extreme polices like mass deportation.

And again same thing with other identity based discussions like race where there are racists and racists enablers. This thread is toxic enough with the dogpile on SDW so I won't name names but I think you guys could make some educated guesses as to which posters fit the descriptions I'm talking about here.

The only responses from you guys have been frivolous grammar or word play criticisms, derailment, subversion, lies and gaslighting.

You have failed to address any of the concepts in the OP.

That's because your OP is retarded. Also this is the lounge thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back