War Room Lounge v164: Exclusive gusseted carrot?! Looka you have a baby crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PolishHeadlock2 I am absolutely cackling at @Tropodan's self induced meltdown in that marxist whatever thread
One of the very best things about the internet is when crazy people just randomly pull the pin on their own grenade

Edit: Sorry @Teppodama, I didnt mean to tag you instead of him
I know exactly what gaslighting means! You're the one that's getting it wrong!

The irony is just *chef's kiss*

Seriously though, I hope that thread cracks 1k so we can enshrine it in the archives. That's a thread of the year candidate.

video of modern day San Fran with the fires set to blade runner

Seriously though, I hope that thread cracks 1k so we can enshrine it in the archives. That's a thread of the year candidate.
Part of me worries about him going mass shooter though. Even a few years back he seemed like he might flip at any time, and he's only gotten deeper into his own head.

Part of me worries about him going mass shooter though. Even a few years back he seemed like he might flip at any time, and he's only gotten deeper into his own head.
you could apply that to half the righties here , stability is not a strong point among them...

OK, I took him off ignore to see what y'all been talking about. It's bad. The "gaslighting" thing might be the weirdest. Don't even know what he thinks the term means (and I think it's generally overused).

you could apply that to half the righties here , stability is not a strong point among them...
Most of them I couldn't see going full murder-mental though. Tropo and Social Distance Warrior are two who I think might actually flip out and kill a bunch of people.

Well, you’re already giving this forum aids, why stop there?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back