War Room Lounge v164: Exclusive gusseted carrot?! Looka you have a baby crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read THAT thread as well and I instantly regretted changing my old Cultural Marxism belt for this crappy Globalism one.

My second thought was that Tropodan is the most American of the Canadian right wingers. Pretty much all of the many, many, many Canadian righties here have at least a basic level of intelligence or competence. They might be dishonest or committed authoritarians, but they're usually not complete idiots.

These aggressively stupid and ignorant right wingers are almost always American. Poor Tropo must be suffocating with all the dweebs up there. He'd do great somewhere like rural Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Georgia

That OP was no fun and all over the place.

Maybe I can't read but this doesn't make any sense.

I think he's trying to say "bad people can have good ideas".

Lol, I hadn't seen that Trump "maybe we'll have a vaccine before a very special date" video.

What a fucking goof.

Biden's press secretary TJ Ducklo may be looking for another job.

Ducklo, sweep lo, Rob Lowe, Chad Lowe

FOX: Has Biden ever used a teleprompter?
Ducklo: Trump has lied and not shown leadership.

Teleprompter is a stupid question but the answer is yes.

Ducklo: Biden wasn't against the travel ban.
FOX: So he was for it?
Ducklo: He wasn't against it. There are fact checks.
FOX: So Biden was for the China travel ban?
Ducklo: Trump was for the travel ban. Trump was ignoring and praising China. Trump, Trump, Trump.

No wonder Teej won't answer.

Hey by the way, what's fun to do in Atlanta? I think I'm being sent there on short notice. I've already scoped out a couple nice disc golf courses, obviously.

67933672_722962018164467_6469916078741913600_o.jpg

68304060_722961968164472_3312256522154672128_o.jpg
Hey by the way, what's fun to do in Atlanta? I think I'm being sent there on short notice. I've already scoped out a couple nice disc golf courses, obviously.
The aquarium is fucking baller.

I got dudes looking up Nazi animal rights legislation so they can die on a hill about Hitler's diet lmao

That thread is pure fucking gold.

Don't say I don't toss you guys a bone every now and then ;)

I sacrificed several people today as we...transition..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back