War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the cancer. My mom is 62, as well. Just had hip surgery.
Thank you. How is she doing?

It's sad to see my mom weakened like that, she has always been incredibly strong physically and mentally.

Thank you. How is she doing?

It's sad to see my mom weakened like that, she has always been incredibly strong physically and mentally.
She's doing good. She could barely walk before.

Do people who think covid is a conspiracy, think that everyone who's working in a hospital is in on it? Or the patients are paid actors or something?

I mean, you can think a lockdown does more harm than good, if that's what you believe, but the whole "the shadow government is inventing a disease to force us to become masked slaves" seems such an unreasonable conclusion.
The Internet will democratize information and media, they said.

Yes, same here. My mom is still recovering from cancer and she had 3 surgeries in a year at age 62. It's not a big deal for me to take precautions, but it would be a fucking big deal if she got that virus.

I hope she makes a complete recovery. Cancer sucks. I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer when i was 16. Wasting diseases are brutal.

drop away I just find it interesting.
Sure,
ynMdpJB.gif

In fact, I love it--it's how science is supposed to work. People assume a lot of seniors died over and above the norm. But is it true? Let's examine the data. That's all fine and dandy.

But what is it supposed to mean? Because if it's supposed to mean we didn't need to take any measures to mitigate spread of the virus because the same number of old people would have gone to the great gig in the sky, it's a bogus conclusion based on bad logic.

Whoa. Trotsky got banned?

Why?
Supposedly he'll be let back after the infraction expires. He said that a poster's frequenting of SE Asian brothels was supporting child sex trafficking, and he worded it like an accusation, while on dubbs. I think it was a fair point but made in a slightly too provocative way.

Temp Ban.

Apparently you can't point out that @Oeshon frequently using prostitutes in 3rd world countries increases the likelihood that he's a Catholic priest

Oh so he was leftist scum AND an anti-catholic bigot?

Still one of the better posters in here. I'm glad it was a temp ban. Even tho i disagree with his polarity.

I don't frequent brothels with high amounts of child sex trafficking. Be careful about the accusations you make.
Be careful in your reading, because I didn't say that.

I asked you a very fair and honest couple of questions. You've been open about frequenting brothels in areas where this is a problem, so you should be open about discussing how you mitigate the risks.

BTW this video is so freaking fabulous I have to share it even though it's old and has millions of views and is 28 minutes long:

Be careful in your reading, because I didn't say that.

I asked you a very fair and honest couple of questions. You've been open about frequenting brothels in areas where this is a problem, so you should be open about discussing how you mitigate the risks.

I have no interest in discussing anything with you when you are levying accusations like that against me. I'll be reporting that post. If you want to have a legitimate discussion, don't start it off with a factually incorrect statement about what I don't do.

Not replying further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back