Warning: Graphic Content -- Catastrophic Leg Injury at #ACA161

For those saying its not that bad watch it back slowly, that is not a straight break, his whole leg bent sidewards starting under the knee.
Probably wont come back from that.
Yeah, I missed it on first watch.

Knee basically dislocated and I have to assume all the ligaments are fucked.

ACL
LCL
MCL

All the "CL"s are based on movement along one 2 dimensional arc.

ACL
LCL
MCL

I haven't rolled in a while, after watching this I fear for my knees lol

Oh jeeebus! That was horrible.

His opponent can get fucked for throwing punches after seeing his opponent destroy his leg and was clearly not fighting nor defending anymore. He even kept punching as the ref grabbed him, wtf

<JagsKiddingMe>

Truth

I feel like I should say - I'm not trying to be like "this potential career ending injury is worse than that..." - they're all fucking brutal and I pity the guys equally. It's sad.

I'm 100% just talking about ick-factor, entirely subjective. Something about those 3 kick breaks just make me squirm.

Yeah I hear you I weren’t trying to correct you in any way so I apologise if it came across like that

The thing about those leg breaks and I know it’s selfish for me to say but they were so early on and we were denied some good fights! The Weidman Hall one for example, I could see that one was lining up to be a banger

fucking idiot who kept punching him when it was clear it was over

fat prick
My thoughts exactly he looked at the leg and went in kept punching even when the ref tried to stop it....asshole.

His opponent is a bit of a piece of shit too. Ref clearly trying to physically intervene. Keeps trying to balance himself and throw more.

Not the worst one, but a really bad one for sure.

ACL
LCL
MCL

plus his cartilage must be detached or something. Really really nasty stuff

Back