Watching and ranking every Bond: No time to die (review)

@BisexualMMA what do you think of the movies so far? You like all of them except the Brosnan ones?

I liked pretty much every Bond movie up to and including Goldeneye.

I don't really consider any of the other Brosnan ones particularly worth watching but...they're still an okay way to spend a couple hours. Then when you get to Daniel Craig, they're batting about .500.

The pre-Brosnan ones aren't all magnificent films necessarily, but they all have a sort of charm that is lost somewhere in the 90s.

I don't really consider any of the other Brosnan ones particularly worth watching but...they're still an okay way to spend a couple hours. Then when you Daniel Craig, they're batting about .500.

The pre-Brosnan ones aren't all magnificent films necessarily, but they all have a sort of charm that is lost somewhere in the 90s.
From what I remember the Brosnan ones were all pretty cheesy even for James Bond.

I don't really consider any of the other Brosnan ones particularly worth watching but...they're still an okay way to spend a couple hours. Then when you Daniel Craig, they're batting about .500.

Yeah that bond charm I know what you mean. I cant say I hated any of them so far. Just enjoyed more than others. Few people said they are all the same movie and I think part of that is true but also I enjoy those aspects as I'm watching them. Like Bond getting bonked in the back of the head, or the bond girl he screws first and she dies first. Or Q's new gadget you know will pull him out of the tight situation later on.

Youre a mutated bass!
Harry-in-In-Bruges.jpg

you still have a view to a kill which i think is the last moore one, then the 2 dalton ones

A View to a Kill- excellent Bond song/opening credits scene- mehh movie.

Still Q has some hilarious lines and the great Patrick Macnee is in it so not all bad. Definitely one of the weakest Moore efforts in my opinion though.

Its not a terrible movie. Just didnt work for me as much as some of the others. I also didnt get the intro with blofeld.

I think it’s awesome but I get what you’re saying about it.

That Blofeld scene is absolutely bizarre. It’s like supposed to be this big moment but ends up being ludicrous between Blofeld’s lines and the way the whole thing is dragged out.

Blofeld’s been murked so many times and has been played by more actors than Colonel Sanders so he kinda of loses the mystique.

I think it’s awesome but I get what you’re saying about it.

That Blofeld scene is absolutely bizarre. It’s like supposed to be this big moment but ends up being ludicrous between Blofeld’s lines and the way the whole thing is dragged out.

Blofeld’s been murked so many times and has been played by more actors than Colonel Sanders so he kinda of loses the mystique.

Yeah it felt like a mini short instead of an intro to the movie. So far I think dr. Loomis blofeld is the best

A View to a Kill- excellent Bond song/opening credits scene- mehh movie.

Still Q has some hilarious lines and the great Patrick Macnee is in it so not all bad. Definitely one of the weakest Moore efforts in my opinion though.
isnt walken in it too?

What about golden gun

Im not really on board with it. I think Christopher Lee is a boss in just about everything so I have to give it props for that. Otherwise, I thought the plot and the execution just weren’t quite there. There’s entertaining aspects but I don’t care for it much.

isnt walken in it too?

Yeah but one of those cases of great actor in a mediocre villain role. He didn’t stand out to me. Grace Jones leaves her mark though. Memorable character.

Back