Weidman will be back!

pamirec

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When things like this happen, you’d think it’s over for good. No way one comes back after such horrific injury.
Chris will be back in 15 months, mark my words. It took Silva 13 months to come back and he is much older.
Teh Chris is gonna have hard time recovering, it’s depressing, but he’ll make it.
Hell, he’ll come back stronger, since it’ll help him rest his body and brain.
For now, let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
While we are at it, Teh Chris is still my boy!

Silva broke both tibia and fibula right?

Any news on chris?

Bro is 37 with a serious leg injury and wear and tear after being KO'd so many times.

He reach the crossroads. He's done.
39 when he’s back. Still can fight a few more years. He won’t exactly become a title contender, but still put together a couple wins.

When things like this happen, you’d think it’s over for good. No way one comes back after such horrific injury.
Chris will be back in 15 months, mark my words. It took Silva 13 months to come back and he is much older.
Teh Chris is gonna have hard time recovering, it’s depressing, but he’ll make it.
ClearcutImpracticalClingfish-size_restricted.gif

He is done, he is not elite.

That's 2-6 with all 6 by KO/TKO losses -- none of them exactly welcoming and now this on top of it. I'm 37, my advice is to be done -- and he might get cut anyways over a 10-16mo recovery. Trying to be optimistic, but your late 30's is when yer body starts to say ... "hey, fuck you"....

iu

"he'll come back stronger"..... at nearly 37 years old, after a brutal injury like that..

No he won't.... Whatever he had left in him just exited him last night.

Still my boy to the very end, which should be now.
Ok, I exaggerated with coming back stronger or I should’ve put it better. He’ll be back not as a title contender, but just fight a few times and get some wins then retire. For his own ego.

39 when he’s back. Still can fight a few more years. He won’t exactly become a title contender, but still put together a couple wins.

It's not even about the title but it's more about his health. He will recover but it will never be the same. He accomplished a lot in his career and is a future HOFer so he doesn't have that much to prove anymore.

Ok, I exaggerated with coming back stronger or I should’ve put it better. He’ll be back not as a title contender, but just fight a few times and get some wins then retire. For his own ego.
Yeah those wins you're talking about him retiring on probably won't happen..... if he comes back, he's probably gonna get hurt bad and lose each fight.

He should go cash a Bellator check or two. Why get koed again in the ufc?

His career has been nose diving since the Rockhold loss. I don't see him bouncing back after an injury like this to come back any stronger. He's done.

This thread is either a troll or delusional fan boy-isk nonsense. He's 37 in two months...

Let him go live his best live.

You may be right, but I have a hard time seeing how anyone could put their heart and soul into a leg kick after that.

Back