Weird video from Conor on instagram

I love it. People don't get that he is reinventing himself like Taylor Swift every six months.

He's just having a bit of a meltdown. The fame and money was bound to catch up to him.

You sound like some Antifa dork!

1) Who could possibly be pro fascism and have any worthwhile knowledge or wisdom related to political or societal issues?

Nobody.

2) How much blind love and obsessive passion do the brainless have for the heaviest rotten golden raisin wearing the worlds widest candy red tie?

Too much.

Is there a large number of people frequenting this site who are commonly described as reasonable?

No.

By all accounts it's more than a random bar fight due to who he was fighting with.

He didn't fight who they said he fought. That is dick rider bs. Colin probably just jumped some 70 year old man from behind, after dropping his own cocaine, believing the old man was responsible. The story is just an attempt to come off like a bad ass.

People go out of their minds over a fight in a bar in Ireland it's incredible.

People really need to understand the culture a bit more. It's not America people.
clearly you have never been to the double deuce before Dalton showed up.

Kebab would get slapped up then beat down.
<DontBelieve1>

You dont believe that yourself. The only reason Nate has been hanging on to Conors nuts is he knows how tough the rest of the division is.

Is that the look he gives you if the line isn't big enough?

By all accounts it's more than a random bar fight due to who he was fighting with.

Hahaha Conors fucked. If anyone actually knows who the Kinahans are then they also know hes fucked.

1*Ip4qDcwo3IQc_gAQEkcBLQ.gif

AND fighting some guy connected to an irish gang... well irish jabroni really hit the jackpot.

Cocaine.

Hell of a drug.
<{cruzshake}>

Coke is weak ass sauce. One of the worst, shittiest and weakest drugs out there: makes you fidgety and talkative for 30 minutes and then crashing and feeling like butt for 2 hours. Highly unlikely Conor is something as shite as coke and more likely stackin' some molly, e and designer age drugs. Heck, even adderall is 100x better than yay.

America is a big place with a large population. When I was in my 20's my friends and I used to get into altercations at bars and in parking lots but nobody ever pulled a gun. Yes, America has a lot of gun violence but there is 340,000,000 of us. There are probably hundreds of bar fights daily, 99.9% of which don't involve guns.

'Murica.

<{cruzshake}>

Coke is weak ass sauce. One of the worst, shittiest and weakest drugs out there: makes you fidgety and talkative for 30 minutes and then crashing and feeling like butt for 2 hours. Highly unlikely Conor is something as shite as coke and more likely stackin' some molly, e and designer age drugs. Heck, even adderall is 100x better than yay.
Totally agree. its filthy and makes you fiend like a mother.

Poor dude is losin it. That Floyd loss will be impossible to recover from for him.
Practically sold his sanity for a hundred million dollar embarrassment.

Back