Weird video from Conor on instagram

I agree that a random dude getting into a bar fight isn't a big deal.

I think a professional athlete and one of the most famous pro fighters in the world regularly doing dumb shit and then getting into a bar fight is, at the very least, a situation.

Imagine if an Lebron James got into a bar fight in America. It would be news.
We don't even know the sequence of events for the bar fight. Let's not assume he initiated. and in a split second of the moment he's not goimg to consider the ramifications of the fight. And i highly doubt he came looking for trouble with him being in his home town where he usually is treated as royalty. I've never heard of a celebrity being jumped in their home town.

In america, guns might be involved too many times in bar fight tho.

Knives are A LOT more often used in Bar fights than guns. You are more apt to get killed by a broken beer bottle in a bar fight. What a silly comment lol.

We don't even know the sequence of events for the bar fight. Let's not assume he initiated. and in a split second of the moment he's not goimg to consider the ramifications of the fight. And i highly doubt he came looking for trouble with him being in his home town where he usually is treated as royalty. I've never heard of a celebrity being jumped in their home town.

No one said he was at fault.

Everyone on this thread was insinuating that it wasn't even a big deal. My point is, like it or not, he is famous so it's at least new worthy.

Back