Werdum Just Troll'd the crap Out Of Cain and Browne hahahah

lol, what's with the trend of people coming in and posting gifs of fighters getting knocked out whenever they do anything that shows a bit of personality? Are you purposefully trying to show what beta fucks you are?

LeafyWindyBlackpanther.gif

CHb1j_MUwAEYaEr.jpg

Cain would end his life when Cain is 100%

Cain trains too stupidly to make it to a fight at 100%.....I think Cain might have so many accumulated injuries that we will never see him at 100% again....

Like JDS.....I will not put money on Cain in the future.....he just isn't the same anymore.....

And lets not forget what Ben Rothwell said about what would happen to Cains championship reign.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah love werdum trolling the shit out of everybody

The thing I love about Werdum is he is champ, and he has a great sense of humor rather than talk a bunch of shit. Trolling is so much better.

Hahaha, Werdum is so fucking awesome.

WTF is up with a bunch of internet fans hating on the guy for doing the same shit these same forum fan boys do except Werdum gets in the cage and backs it up.

Must just be a lot of bitter butt hurt Valesquez fans.

Werdum is hillarious.

Does he come up with these or does he repost them?

I enjoy Werdum because he is a pretty personable guy and I think he's funny. I got a lot of respect for him when they did the embedded before his title fight with Cain. He really busts his ass and I don't think it's a "I just wanna win the title" type thing. I think he's busting his ass to try to be one of the greatest.

I legitimately don't understand how someone could not like Werdum, he's hilarious and he's a brilliant fighter

Back