Werdum Just Troll'd the crap Out Of Cain and Browne hahahah

Werdum: the greatest troll of all time :D
Look forward to watching him troll Stipe in the cage.
10001329.gif
Just shows what a wonderful troll Werdum is. He fools Fedor to believe he is more hurt than he actually is, just to lure him into his masterful guard.

Werdum: the greatest troll of all time :D
Look forward to watching him troll Stipe in the cage.

Just shows what a wonderful troll Werdum is. He fools Fedor to believe he is more hurt than he actually is, just to lure him into his masterful guard.
He better not be trying to troll Stipe, because Stipe is going to look to punch a hole through his head

Pretty hard not to like this guy

He better not be trying to troll Stipe, because Stipe is going to look to punch a hole through his head
And I'm sure he'll try. It's just that Werdum KO'd Hunto and subbed Cain and made both feats look incredibly easy. So While Stipe is trying to punch a hole through his head, Werdum is going to troll and one way or another he's going to finish Stipe.

I hope JDS gets the chance to beat Werdum's ass again but this time for the belt.

And I'm sure he'll try. It's just that Werdum KO'd Hunto and subbed Cain and made both feats look incredibly easy. So While Stipe is trying to punch a hole through his head, Werdum is going to troll and one way or another he's going to finish Stipe.
Stipe's a way better striker than both of those guys.

He only subbed Cain because he out struck him.

Makes me wonder if he put on a suit just to take that picture with his troll face or if e had one already (or shooped it or someone else shoop it)

Does Werdum even train anymore or does he just tweet like Tim Kennedy?

HIS TWEETS ARE NOTHING LIKE KENNEDY- HE IS NEVER WHINING, EVER.

ALSO, HE ACTUALLY FIGHTS.

ALSO, HE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS WHEN HE FIGHTS,AND IF HE LOSES, NO EXCUSES.

He clearly saw my meanwhile at dr Werdums office post.

Werdum is an awesome champion. Skill AND Personality in spades. He should get more push from the UFC and more love from the fans.

I "LIKED" YOUR POST FOR THIS PART.

I will almost feel bad for him when the Reem takes his belt later this year.

IF THERE WAS A "CRAZY" BUTTON, THIS PART OF YOUR POST WOULD HAVE MADE ME PUSH IT.

Werdum is usually funny, but not this time around.

strongly disagree.

while i like Werdum a lot, normally i find the "troll face" too over used to be funny.

this was much more creative than his normal tweets.

his"in-fight-trolling" is the most amusing,however.

few can pull off whuppin someone and punking them out at the same time.

ask the (now former) champion he submitted.
That was also over 10 months ago lol. Since then all he did was drop out of a fight with his next scheduled opponent

HIS TWEETS ARE NOTHING LIKE KENNEDY- HE IS NEVER WHINING, EVER.

ALSO, HE ACTUALLY FIGHTS.

ALSO, HE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS WHEN HE FIGHTS,AND IF HE LOSES, NO EXCUSES.
Man you guys are defensive as fuck about Werdum

Back