What’s illegal now, but probably will be legal in 10-15 years?

Zero chance it'll be legalized across the nation.
Its legal in one Nevada county, and in major cities where the police is overwhelmed it simply isn't enforced.

It won't be outright legalized because nicer areas where rich people live doesn't want the dregs of horrible areas to travel to and stand on their street corners.

As long as the diseased & disgusting whores stay in the shittier areas... who cares?

And although the police forces are overwhelmed now, in the future they may have the funding & manpower to crack down on the hoes.

At the state level there may be some idiotic politicians that make a move to legalize prostitution, and they may be successful to an extent depending in the state but there will never be a federal law making prostitution legal across the nation.

Edit - The only chance of it being federally legalized would be if/when there's a BIG majority of supreme court of leftists/libertarians and somehow a lawsuit is filed that is constantly repealed up the courts to the Supreme court.

Not saying its likely, but that its the only possibility of it happening would to be that way.
Prostitution in Nevada is legal in more than one county.

They don't even have to declare war anymore, they just start dropping bombs and call it a military operation.
"The last time the United States formally declared war, using specific terminology, on any nation was in 1942, when war was declared against Axis-allied Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania, because President Franklin Roosevelt thought it was improper to engage in hostilities against a country without a formal declaration of war. "

if it's legalized doesn't that mean it's not illegal??
so anybody from around the world can just fly to the USA and become a citizen or are you talking about something else

At some point, I suspect that it is going to be like that with the U.S. or some type of agreement with Canada, U.S. and Mexico to be like the E.U.

I've never heard of anyone doing that on fungi maybe cid.

I've seen a few people over the years freak the fuck out, it was usually people who'd never tried them before and probably shouldn't imbibe them again.

Violating the 4th amendment.

I mean they already do it right now and have been since 2001 but it being found illegal hasn't stopped them. I'm guessing down they line they will be like "who are we kidding let's just get rid of that pesky amendment that's enshrined on the Bill of Rights"

The alphabet community will likely incorporate nambla at some point in the not too distant future, and then call you backwards for opposing it. Half their arguments for various groups of perverts under their umbrella can already be applied.

Legalized racial and sexual discrimination will probably be made official as well.

In 20 year students will have to carry firearms during school hours

Little children that are to young to vote will be allowed to chop off their wieners.

I've never heard of anyone doing that on fungi maybe cid.
I had a buddy of mine take too many mushrooms and got naked and started coming at people with a kitchen knife. He didn't remember anything the next day. It can happen..

Ownership of private property

There is a huge spectrum for sex workers. We should make 3rd party sales illegal though. Full criminalizing doesn't work. It just drives them underground. We used to have these laws that criminalize condoms if found on a sex worker. It's just goofy. Sex workers also need some protection against violence. They can't even report it to the police if someone beats them up. These are some common models we are using to regulate sex.

1-Full criminalization- Doesn't work
2-Nordic model- busting johns don't really do anything. If anything it creates more risky behavior since there are less customers. Pimps or management are encouraged because they can help bring in business. It doesn't reduce prostitution rates either.
3-Regulated legalized prostitution doesn't quite work either. They implement mandatory regulations that are too expensive and hard to comply to such as specific zones. It just creates two tier system where the legalized tested version is very expensive and it fuels the illegal alternative. You can look at Vegas. Pimps are in both tiers. They just have a different name.
4-Decriminalization-Maybe this is the correct route. Just treat them like another industry. They would have labor rights and protection under the law. Maybe criminalize 3rd party sellers and make sure the women aren't imported from another country to fulfill this need.

Last edited:
-Open censorship of pretty much all things opposing whoever occupies the White House.

-Marijuana federally decriminalized.

-retirement age to collect SS increased a whole fucking lot. Currently at 59.5 as the bare minimum, likely going into the mid to upper 60's.

-open discrimination based on race and sex(just about there).

-Female military conscription(if we get into a major conflict with boots on the ground).

Honestly I love mushrooms, and while I think they can be wonderful in the right setting, I don't think they should be legal in a widespread recreational sense. Like if you go to a retreat and trip in a safe natural place with professionals keeping an eye on you that's one thing.

If a whole bunch of randoms are tripping balls and wandering the street that can get really dangerous really fast.

People can wander out of the campsite and die in the desert, wander into traffic, attack a random person, all kinds of trouble can go down because they're so far gone.
Agry to disgare

Back