What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?

I gotta laugh at the large portion of people who think they can beat up a full grown chimpanzee lmao.

ap-chimpanzee-attack-face-transplant-16-9.jpg

I fought a pit bull before, didnt lose but wouldnt exactly say I won either
Had a rottweiller charge me ready to kill. I somehow juked and perfectly slipped my hand right into its collar and slammed it down on the ground. Pin for teh 3 till the owner came and calmed him down.
Fuck dogs. I hate when people act like they all can kill you if you aint 3, or 90.
Might have just got lucky, but still, I have never been scared around dogs.

I think I could take out a big fat pig assuming I don't have to fight it in the mud.

I feel like I would have a shot at a wolf but after that it’s probably like 0% shot I’d have any success.

According to that graph, I'd say I'd stop at large dog. King Cobra would be very hard to beat unarmed. Even a Chimp and Kangaroo as well. They're very tough animals.

I have punched a coyote before and it ran off like a cunt, so definitely at that range i am certain.
Wrestled a small buck deer in jasper (maybe 100lbs?) wasnt bad. A big buck....probably kill me quickly.

According to that graph, I'd say I'd stop at large dog. King Cobra would be very hard to beat unarmed. Even a Chimp and Kangaroo as well. They're very tough animals.
I'd rather fight 3 King Cobras than 1 Chimp. No fucking way i'd fight a chimp.

A King Cobra works by having half it's body on the ground and raising the other half up high and striking down FAST towards you -- it can ONLY REACH as far as the amount of it's body is off the ground. If that's 2feet, then if you are 2.5feet away it CANNOT get you. It could frighten you but it cannot reach you as long as you stay out of strike range. Do not get closer than the height of the Cobra's head is above the ground.
With any snake ....(ok boa constrictor is different!) get a FIRM HARD grip just behind it's head and it can do nothing to you. Once a snake is put into a dark bag then it's over, it calms down.

Also....crocodiles. If it's chasing you....it's FAST but it CANNOT change direction fast at all, so run in zig-zags. I spent time in Australia years ago and learnt all this stuff. Crocodiles kill you by NOT eating you : they grab a limb in their mouth and drag you into water and DROWN you. Also prob do a death roll too : will rip off an arm or leg.

anyway....I'd rather face a crocodile and a King Cobra than an angry Chimp. Hell no. That lady got her face torn off by a chimp -- utterly devastating injuries.

I'd rather fight 3 King Cobras than 1 Chimp. No fucking way i'd fight a chimp.

A King Cobra works by having half it's body on the ground and raising the other half up high and striking down FAST towards you -- it can ONLY REACH as far as the amount of it's body is off the ground. If that's 2feet, then if you are 2.5feet away it CANNOT get you. It could frighten you but it cannot reach you as long as you stay out of strike range.
With any snake ....(ok boa constrictor is different!) get a FIRM HARD grip just behind it's head and it can do nothing to you. Once a snake is put into a dark bag then it's over, it calms down.

Also....crocodiles. If it's chasing you....it's FAST but it CANNOT change direction fast at all, so run in zig-zags. I spent time in Australia years ago and learnt all this stuff. Crocodiles kill you by NOT eating you : they grab a limb in their mouth and drag you into water and DROWN you. Also prob do a death roll too : will rip off an arm or leg.

anyway....I'd rather face a crocodile and a King Cobra than an angry Chimp. Hell no. That lady got her face torn off by a chimp -- utterly devastating injuries.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Yeah Chimps are very strong for their size and very ferocious when angry I would think.

Back