Media What “No more Mr nice guy” Mcgregor looks like

Eh I guess I'm in elementary school then I thought it was a little funny.

Funny as in a professional fighter\grown man is sitting in a racing chair. I'm not holding my gut with laughter but yea I think it's a little funny. Especially the vroom vroom beep beep line. People find all kinds of things funny doesn't mean your hanging on anyone's nuts. Comedy is like movies, music, etc. We all have our own taste. You don't have a lock on what people can consider funny and what they can't consider funny.
Yea it’s a bit silly which makes it a bit funny, I’m not going laugh up a lung or anything but it’s funny. Sherdoggers need to lighten up a bit.

cuz conor is a tacky chav and needs to show off his wealth
He keeps doing shit like he's Floyd Mayweather, but without Floyd Mayweather money or Floyd Mayweather business opportunities. Cocaine is expensive, but million-dollar watches are much more expensive. His best earning potential is behind him now. Aside from a Diaz trilogy bout, I don't think he makes another 1,000,000+ PPV. Even the Poirier rematch won't do as well.

He's gonna dig himself a hole he can't get out of and have to fight into his mid 40s for peanuts methinks

They are made of cheaper materials, have colorful stitching and are priced at a point where mom's won't get angry

Best get an ergonomic office chair, preferably mesh, and a known brand like Herman Miller. These chairs are expensive but you can get them for a great price, second hand. Trust me some have barely been used and youre gonna sit on the thing for years, might aswell get something that doesnt fuck your back up, and ruin your posture..

Gaming chairs are trash for your back and posture, and good luck enjoying sittin on these things for long hours.

marketing. they're actually notoriously bad chairs and are generally inferior to office chair counterparts of similar price.

I got one for work, little research I did said gaming chairs were better for comfort and posture

Thanks for the Sherdog Product Reviews boys.

He keeps doing shit like he's Floyd Mayweather, but without Floyd Mayweather money or Floyd Mayweather business opportunities. Cocaine is expensive, but million-dollar watches are much more expensive. His best earning potential is behind him now. Aside from a Diaz trilogy bout, I don't think he makes another 1,000,000+ PPV. Even the Poirier rematch won't do as well.

He's gonna dig himself a hole he can't get out of and have to fight into his mid 40s for peanuts methinks
he is a typical nouveau riche gaudy souless cunt should move to Dubai
money cant buy taste or class

i remember conor talking shit to kabib saying "do i look like a bloke that messages blokes on twitter"
but here is conor being a twitter/instagram warrior

Conor is really lame now, imagine if Nate had a Secretlab chair - the fight would be over right away.

Secretlab-Titan-Black.jpg

Why's Nate look like Mike Shinoda at 60 years old there?

I’m pretty sure the only real difference is that they’re designed so you can slouch in them, and have a cushion for lumbar support. I’m a bit underwhelmed with mine. My next chair for my home pc I’ll probably just buy an expensive office chair.

As someone that used to sell high end office chairs, this is the way.

Get a good brand and spend a little more than you were prepared for and your good for 20+ years.

I had debated buying the one I am sitting in right now for weeks before I decided to spend on it. In 1998.....

Ill bet Conors gonna have a racecar chair by the end of the fookin week

I actually have the same chair it’s for big dick gamers

marketing. they're actually notoriously bad chairs and are generally inferior to office chair counterparts of similar price.

Mine is really really comfortable for the day.

however now that it’s become my work from home chair it hurts sometimes.

What makes them gaming and how do they compare to office chairs for long hours? I need a new chair for my home office.
A good office chair from Steelcase shits all over these “gamer” chairs but like Conor said, vroom vroom

This is kinda funny lol. People gettin in their feelings over it, but will make the same Stephen A dick punches joke for years on end. Conor is funny as hell in a dumb way haha

Back