Media What “No more Mr nice guy” Mcgregor looks like

It’s a gaming chair. I have the same one (or same brand at least).

It fast ?

Sorry couldn't help it. As stated it's just a gaming chair. Although I did actually find that pretty funny. But in a way I'm more laughing at connor

Conor still punch drunk from the KO...Dustin must have really fucked him up.

Rogan's an intelligent guy, but not everything he says is facts.

Either way, i never denied that Conor is wealthy......but he sure is a worm who shouldn't get the credit he has been given by all the casual fans.

No question that he has gotten special treatment but I think that he is well money wise.

fuck Conor.

at this point his reaching to stay relevant and maybe pay off his big personal financial debts is catching up to him....

You know how you make a small fortune in the liquor business?

Start with a large fortune.

He keeps doing shit like he's Floyd Mayweather, but without Floyd Mayweather money or Floyd Mayweather business opportunities. Cocaine is expensive, but million-dollar watches are much more expensive. His best earning potential is behind him now. Aside from a Diaz trilogy bout, I don't think he makes another 1,000,000+ PPV. Even the Poirier rematch won't do as well.

He's gonna dig himself a hole he can't get out of and have to fight into his mid 40s for peanuts methinks
Hell never be on floyd level. Floyd is rich, doesnt drink or do drugs. The definition of a true champ.

Probably one of the funniest things Conor's said in fairness.
Funny to who? 12 year olds?

This is the kind of shit our friends would make fun of back in highschool.

Conor looking desperate to make a joke of Diaz, but looks like a tool doing it. He really has nothing better to say?

No question that he has gotten special treatment but I think that he is well money wise.

ah yeh he very well may be well financially....

i dont wish him to be poor because that would mean his family would suffer....

anyway, its his antics and fakeness that has me disliking it all.

You know how you make a small fortune in the liquor business?

Start with a large fortune.

yes he got some big backing indeed.

and like i said as well, i dont wish he goes broke because that would mean his family suffers....

but it's his fookin personality that rubs me the wrong way because he's such a damn worm.

Back