What a card that was boys

I thought Cody Brudage would have pulled off an upset and everyone who voted for the underdog would have made huge gains.

So disappointing. I lost $200 on that bet too :(
bro you should have known better lollll

No disagreement, wish Holly would've won, but big win . Always loved Halloway, but postfight, I don't have any favorite fighters anymore. Max put some love in my heart.

Yeah she looks trans.

Its so funny we're supposed to pretend there's serious testing going on when fighters are transitioning live on tv. Remember when Izzy grew a lil titty?
Homophobic post. If you cant appreciate a roided up woman who can bench 375 for reps dominating you in the bedroom and likely causing you a broken bone or two, you need to check yourself

I feel like beating someone slightly weaker than me right now.

They need to give $300k bonuses for every PPV.
That’s what made the difference last night, everyone was bloodthirsty as a motherfucker.

Was a good card. There have been better
Many better. But it delivered

I'm watching the event right now and I'm not very familiar with WMMA so... are these women not being tested for peds or I'm going fucking crazy? Because it looks blatant as fuck.
yep. welcome to cyborg 2.0.

bro you should have known better lollll
Dat +1100 odds though

Risk worth taking if there was even a remote chance that an upset can happen

Remember that Joyce vs Zhang fight?

Jiri was insane and immortalized himself as one of the baddest most.... frightening fighters ever. the way he just doesn't give a shit about what you're doing and only looks to find a way to kill you

that was my most anticipated fight of the card and it delivered.
yeah, he was already in my top five, and he may have jumped to the front of the line last night. the samurai thing is appropriate, true warrior mentality.

They need to give $300k bonuses for every PPV.
That’s what made the difference last night, everyone was bloodthirsty as a motherfucker.
Funny thing is Max would've fought like that regardless of $600K bonus. And Aljo-Kattar was pretty lame despite a bonus being up for grabs.

I had 4 of my friends over and we had an incredilble time

Best card in years imo...Max and Poatan made cases to be in the top 10 all time list last night. I was blown away, I have so much respect for these fighters. They bring us that gladiator type entertainment that we all crave.

It was the most epic fight night I've ever seen. The highlight was Holloway knocking out Gaethje, but man, everyone lost their minds during Jiri vs Rakic.

Back