What are some small, even uncredited, early roles for now famous actors you've noticed?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I can think of a few, but I'll stick with the one that made me think of it----John leguizamo was in die hard 2. More than one scene, as well. Anybody remember that?

What are some times you've noticed a big actor in an early small role?

Samuel L. Jackson robbing 'McDoogles' or whatever it was called in Coming to America! Honorable mention was Louie Anderson working behind the counter.

I hear there are a lot of casting couch videos of some famous actress's some directors have....

I'm still waiting to verify.

@Clippy in The Goonies.

hqdefault.jpg

Ben Affleck- School Ties
Vince Vaughn- Rudy
Seinfeld had a bunch of them.

Courteney Cox in Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark video.

Totally forgot Laurence Fishburne was on Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Chris Rock in Im Gonna Get You Sucka

From Fast Times:
Young Nicolas "Coppola"
nicolas-cage-fast-times-ridgemont-high-1982-photo-GC.jpg

Young Anthony Edwards
fast-times-ridgemont-high-1982.jpg

3e163c81c7822758a27bcc070842ed2d.gif

Did you know an Oscar nominee was in FRIDAY?
Untitled-design-1-2.png

And this ho, too.​

Samuel L. Jackson robbing 'McDoogles' or whatever it was called in Coming to America! Honorable mention was Louie Anderson working behind the counter.
DCde05bUQAAjI4x.jpg

#victoriadillard

Last edited:
Giancarlo Esposito (Gus from Breaking Bad) was one of the kids in the jail cell with Eddie Murphy's character in Trading Places.

Ain't that right @Brother Numsi ? You seem to be an Eddie fan. Lol

Also...

John Witherspoon (Pops from Wayans Brothers) had a really small role in the 1970s Incredible Hulk series. He was a car mechanic in one scene.

I suppose it might be fun to keep an eye out for...

Robert Patrick in Die Hard 2
Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish
Laurence Fishburne in Death Wish 2
Bill Paxton in Commando
David Caruso in First Blood

Chris Rock in Im Gonna Get You Sucka
He was also the valet in Beverly Hills Cop 2. Damon Wayans was the buffet guy in Cop 1 but I don’t remember if that was before or after In Living Color.

Before.

Keenan Ivory Wayans was on the second episode of CHEERS at the very beginning.

Giancarlo Esposito (Gus from Breaking Bad) was one of the kids in the jail cell with Eddie Murphy's character in Trading Places.

Ain't that right @Brother Numsi ? You seem to be an Eddie fan. Lol

Also...

John Witherspoon (Pops from Wayans Brothers) had a really small role in the 1970s Incredible Hulk series. He was a car mechanic in one scene.
Speaking of Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston did the voice for Fei Long in the Street Fighter Animated movie. Had maybe a handful of lines in the movie.

StreetFighter2-Theanimatedmovie--3.jpg.jpg

Sam Rockwell in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

Back