What are some small, even uncredited, early roles for now famous actors you've noticed?

tenor.gif

GOAT

I suppose it might be fun to keep an eye out for...

Robert Patrick in Die Hard 2
Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish
Laurence Fishburne in Death Wish 2
Bill Paxton in Commando
David Caruso in First Blood
Damn, as many times as I’ve seen Death Wish and I never noticed Goldblum. I’ll check it out this weekend.

It's a bit off topic, but kinda goes with uncredited. The 1967 Jungle Book animated film was written by Retlaw Yensid, which spelled backward is Walter Disney.

Damn, as many times as I’ve seen Death Wish and I never noticed Goldblum. I’ll check it out this weekend.

No way you'll miss him this time around.

Dean Norris aka Hank from breaking bad was in total recall and police academy 6.

total-recall-dean-norris.jpg police-academy6.jpg

Megan Fox was a random dancer in Bad Boys 2.

Johnny Depp was the soldier asking the village chief questions in Platoon.

Forest Whitaker was the soldier who was talking about his request for a circumcision so he could get time off the line in Platoon also.

Jim Carrey and Liam neesin were in one of the Dirty Harry movies together....

Last edited:

Morgan Freeman was "Easy Reader" on the Electric Company show on PBS back in the day.

Johnny Depp was the soldier asking the village chief questions in Platoon.

Forest Whitaker was the soldier who was talking about his request for a circumcision so he could get time off the line in Platoon also.
Whitaker had has already been in fast times, but he has a few of those. The rookie bitch fbi guy in blooodsport was funny as well.

Jim Carrey and Liam neesin were in one of the Dirty Harry movies together....
Liam was in Krull, but it wasn't a tiny role.

Yeah, Carrey lip synched welcome to the jungle in dirty harry..Was terrible lol. Then he died.

The Adventures of Pete & Pete had Steve Buscemi as one of the neighborhood kids' dad.

Iggy Pop too.

Also a ton of other was- and/or now-famous people as guest stars: Selma Blair, Drew Carey, Chris Elliot, Janeane Garofalo, Debbie Harry, LL Cool J, Alicia Keys, etc.

Back