What are you reading?

51xOVJo1sDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I'm starting that or Fall of Hyperion next

2841024.jpg

Interesting thus far. Discusses the druids, flatland, the Hopi, and more.

"Explores the domain where words cease and spirit begins in Hindu, Taoist, Christian and Buddhist psychology and philosophy of language."

“It is within and through language that the human mind points to itself.”
James N. Powell, The Tao of Symbols

Stuck reading this shit for school:
ShowCover.asp

Cant handle much beyond that so when I do have a minute I read absolute crap:
Nofx_book_slider.jpg

&
424029.jpg

This is next on my schedule.

5cnYZIV.png

been rereading some lovecraft for a book I am writing. Basically Dagon, the outsider, and the shadow of innsmouth
Oh, I just started learning python half a year ago. Now I even see stories as lists and dictionaries.

Stuck reading this shit for school:
ShowCover.asp

Cant handle much beyond that so when I do have a minute I read absolute crap:
Nofx_book_slider.jpg

&
424029.jpg
lol, the good old CCNP. I got one CCIE and am currently going for second.

Man, great book. One of the reasons I wanted to write. Love me some Night Surf (I think that is in night shift)

Any good?
Yes. Very good. 20 stories in all. King is disgustingly brilliant with his ability to paint a story inside your mind. You'll find some of his classics like Jerusalem's Lot,Trucks, and Children of the Corn. Would strongly recommend.

Man, great book. One of the reasons I wanted to write. Love me some Night Surf (I think that is in night shift)

Same. Yes, Night Surf is in Night Shift. Basically the idea for The Stand. Personal favorite stories from the book are The Boogeyman and Quitters Inc.

I am pilgrim, at the moment.
It is over 800 pages.
I am 500 or so in. It is pretty fun

It will be made into a movie, if I remember it correctly

D6. A collectionof short soties set in the Cavern & Creatures universe.

Just finished Awaken Online book 1 & 2. Really fun books!!! If you like fantasy or Ready Player One, I strongly recommend.

Prussian Blue is up next. The first 3 in thsi series were great, but fallen off a lot since then. I understand this one is a lot more nazi era flashbacks which is a positive.

51ISnV6Ee6L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Enjoying it atm, I wish it had a bit more of an overarching narrative rather than just being a collection of short stories arranged in a seemingly random order. If they'd have just arranged the stories in chronological order it would have been a step in the right direction.

Reading The Weapon Wizards. It covers the history of Israel's defense industry. Interesting and an easy read.

Back