Social What are your personal mask manners?

Peter_Panner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the beginning
When the signs started to say masks required, I bought one and wore it in their stores.
For the stores that said masks are recommended, I didn't wear one.
For stores that didn't have any signs, I didn't wear one.

Currently
I have stopped wearing a mask in stores. I have gone into Kwik Trip, Walgreens, Little Caesars and Pick N' Save without a mask. It's been 3 weeks since doing this. I have yet to do so at Walmart because I just haven't gone yet.

Kwik-Trip-store-885.jpg

walgreens-ext-hero.jpg
Pick-n-Save.jpg

8efa24_1e13878638944a52aaf1ee7a2d5f29fc~mv2.webp

Not a single word was said to me about it. A worker at Pick N' Save came up to me at the self check out and offered to scan my water so I didn't have to take it out of the cart. Didn't say anything about no mask, though he had one on.

I still wear a mask in government buildings. I had to go to the DMV a few weeks ago and didn't think about not wearing one.

dmv-sign-shutterstock-1193262385-karen-roach___17180704548.jpg

Also still wear one when walking through the YMCA
cropped-yfavicon.png

What are your personal mask manners?
When will you stop wearing a mask? Have you already stopped? Have you started the process?

I have not gotten the vaccine and I will not get the vaccine.

My voting history is:
1. Obama
2. Obama
3. did not vote
4. Trump
5............................................. Can not see a vote other than Republican for some time

It's not that they agree with your stance on masks and don't say anything, they just think you're a selfish asshole with little self control and don't want to get in to a fight by asking you to put on a mask so they can work their minimum wage job without worrying about getting their family sick.

It's not that they agree with your stance on masks and don't say anything, they just think you're a selfish asshole with little self control and don't want to get in to a fight by asking you to put on a mask so they can work their minimum wage job without worrying about getting their family sick.

Admitting to mind reading, making assumptions and belittled individuals wages, naming calling, not respecting what someone does with their own self, resorting to violence because someone has different views.

You one of those woke people?

Never voted, only put a mask on or leave when security chases me..
Been like that from day 1..

Im fully vaxed.
Wear mask indoors or in highly crowded areas.
I don't wear one outdoors usually.
What I really dont get are assholes who walk right next to me to make a snide remark while passing about me not wearing a mask when there is literally 6-10 feet of space available for them to distance themself with.
I wonder if when these people see a dog shitting they run up and step in it while telling the owner they should clean up after their pet.

Im fully vaxed.
Wear mask indoors or in highly crowded areas.
I don't wear one outdoors usually.
What I really dont get are assholes who walk right next to me to make a snide remark while passing about me not wearing a mask when there is literally 6-10 feet of space available for them to distance themself with.
I wonder if when these people see a dog shitting they run up and step in it while telling the owner they should clean up after their pet.
Most people HAVE to work a normal job around others to some extent, (I do not) so if you wear a mask around said people in public, that is common courtesy.

Common courtesy is sadly not common.

I still respect others around me to a good amount.
I still stay away from people, 6 feet or more.
I don't chat with checkout staff.
I sanitized my hands before and after shopping. I sanitize the shopping cart.
If I touch an item, I buy it.

I never even thought about wearing a mask outside.

I protect myself how I see fit and within reason I will not intend to put you in harms way.

I don't wear one, but I should. I appreciate people that do.

I wear a mask in shops, I wear one walking around in the gym but not when doing actually exercises.

That's about it.

I’m fully vaccinated (Moderna), voted for Trump and legit wear a mask everywhere. I will wear one when driving through a fucking drive-thru. Covid is weird and does weird stuff to the body, I’d rather just be safe, sounds like herd immunity is just around the corner here in California. I was already a bit of a germaphobe pre-pandemic though

Not going to get the vaccine? Then put on a mask. The reason why vaccinated people still have to wear masks is because of the people who won’t get vaccinated

I wear them in any store and pretty much any public buildings I enter. I don’t want to catch it and give to anyone so I’m just safe. Not vaccinated yet but I do need to go get it. Biden Harris all day baby!

Oh yeah I don’t wear them outdoors but would if I went to a outdoor concert or something to that nature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back