Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Lol@ him getting fucking bail. Wtf

If anyone is a flight risk, it’s an infant raping ex-cop. Just terrible

The mother needs to go under the jail with him.

She was trying to make excuses about the family dog causing the injuries after it was clear to the daycare workers and people at the hospital that the kid had been assaulted.

The mother needs to go under the jail with him.

She was trying to make excuses about the family dog causing the injuries after it was clear to the daycare workers and people at the hospital that the kid had been assaulted.
Agree 100%

How can someone not go after into beast-mode after this? Especially the parent?? Yeah, she belongs there too.

Indiana cop pulls over an 18 year old high school student for speeding and, within 90 seconds, escalates the encounter to a use of force where he rips her out of her car, slams her on the ground and puts her in an armlock.

Bodycam was not activated until the girl was lying facedown on the ground getting cuffed.

The officer claims that she refused to roll down her window, then refused to present ID, and then refused several commands to exit the vehicle.

The girl claims that she'd never been pulled over before, was very nervous and started fumbling around for her ID.

Surveillance footage shows how fast the whole thing escalated and that her window was down. Bodycam footage shows that her driver's license was on the ground because it was in her hand when the cop ripped her out of the car.

She was arrested and charged with failure to ID and resisting. The resisting charge was dropped. However, her family decided to release all of the footage publicly and go to the local news when the DA set a trial date for the failure to ID charge.

The Civil Rights Lawyer has the full bodycam footage on his channel.

It's obvious that his cop has a bad temper. He snapped for no reason at some confused old man who tried to drive by to leave the gas station after he cuffed the girl.

...and surprise, surprise, he'd been suspended for use of force and ordered to take de-escalation training in the department that he previously worked for.

On a side note, the amount of thin blue line shit that the cops in this department have on is hilarious. The arresting officer has the thin blue line on the side of his cruiser, and the school resource officer who responded as backup had a thin blue line Superman patch on his uniform.

So originally they defended their officer. But for once a community stood up to the police and the officer was let go for being a "danger to the public."

More communities need to do this. Cops are at war with the citizens they are supposed to serve. But no matter what they do, people blindly defend them or it blows over quickly. Most cops are bad. And almost all the rest are just as bad because they don't want to take action against them. They have a God complex and rightfully so. People rarely hold them accountable. Quit saying it is just a few bad apples. There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of videos showing what pieces of shit they are. And no telling how many we don't see

And for those who say shit like "don't call them when you need them then," I am not saying we don't need cops. We just need to overhau the system so they can serve in a dignified and professional manner. There are too many dirty cops like @nhbbear out there who love to treat people like shit and ruin a person's life just because his wife talked back to him

So originally they defended their officer. But for once a community stood up to the police and the officer was let go for being a "danger to the public."

More communities need to do this. Cops are at war with the citizens they are supposed to serve. But no matter what they do, people blindly defend them or it blows over quickly. Most cops are bad. And almost all the rest are just as bad because they don't want to take action against them. They have a God complex and rightfully so. People rarely hold them accountable. Quit saying it is just a few bad apples. There are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of videos showing what pieces of shit they are. And no telling how many we don't see

And for those who say shit like "don't call them when you need them then," I am not saying we don't need cops. We just need to overhau the system so they can serve in a dignified and professional manner. There are too many dirty cops like @nhbbear out there who love to treat people like shit and ruin a person's life just because his wife talked back to him

Prosecutors are just as bad.

They had all of this footage, but were going to take this nonsense to trial and try to get a conviction until the town turned on them.

The cop will probably have another job in some other small town by the beginning of the summer.

Florida just passed a law banning Citizen Review Boards for police conduct. DeSantis very directly said, on camera, that any review of law enforcement actions should be an appointee OF law enforcement. Lol

Be glad Nevada isnt that stupid yet.

Good news out of Toronto.

Umar Zameer was acquitted after being maliciously prosecuted for murdering a Toronto police officer by running him over in his vehicle.

The officer was part of a plainclothes unit in an unmarked car who'd mistaken Zameer for someone else and rushed him and his family in a parking lot without identifying themselves. The officers were not wearing badges or anything else to identify themselves as law enforcement. Zameer thought that he was being carjacked and tried to flee the scene as other people who were present in the lot also did.

Local politicians like Doug Ford demonized Zameer in the media, made a big stink about him getting bail and refused to walk any of it back when it became clear exactly what happened.

The judge in the case openly stated that he thought the other cops who were present had perjured themselves during their testimony and apologized to Zameer for having to go through this bullshit for the past three years.

The first officer, the accused rapist, if found guilty should be executed.

I see no justification for the officers actions in the second video. Audio would be nice. Only being 18 is no excuse to not know what to do during a traffic stop, but there is no excuse to drag a young girl out of a vehicle for refusing to give id. PA vs Mimms allows an officer to order someone from the vehicle and if they don’t comply, they can be arrested for obstruction.

As for your second load of bullshit, I am still waiting for some kind of proof or explanation for any of the things you accuse me of, which I will list below.
1. I was never a cop because I didn’t pass the psych evaluation. Wrong. Became a cop in 2002. I must have the longest running gag in sherdog history.
2. I was fired for misconduct. Nope. Retired after back surgery.
3. I have murdered people. Pulled my gun many times but never shot anyone. Never had anyone die during restraint. Never had a complaint about use of force against me.
4. I beat my wife. Yeah, ok.
5. I defend any cop action, no matter how bad. Many, many times, I blast bad cops for their actions, I nitpick their use of force or actions, and offer suggestions on what they should or shouldn’t have done.

Basically, you’re a troll’s musty taint of a poster. You bring nothing of value and must lead a very sad life that you have to make up lies for entertainment. Man, I’d love to meet you some time and buy you a drink so you could see how wrong you are about everything.

Good news out of Toronto.

Umar Zameer was acquitted after being maliciously prosecuted for murdering a Toronto police officer by running him over in his vehicle.

The officer was part of a plainclothes unit in an unmarked car who'd mistaken Zameer for someone else and rushed him and his family in a parking lot without identifying themselves. The officers were not wearing badges or anything else to identify themselves as law enforcement. Zameer thought that he was being carjacked and tried to flee the scene as other people who were present in the lot also did.

Local politicians like Doug Ford demonized Zameer in the media, made a big stink about him getting bail and refused to walk any of it back when it became clear exactly what happened.

The judge in the case openly stated that he thought the other cops who were present had perjured themselves during their testimony and apologized to Zameer for having to go through this bullshit for the past three years.

Yeah. Crazy story. The fact that all three cops had the same testimony that wasn’t consistent with the evidence and fabricated to get a conviction is troubling.

Have a feeling that the City of Austin might be cutting a large check to this guy soon. Cops get called to an apartment where two dudes are arguing. One cop stays by the patio where he can see into the apartment and the other cops knock on the front door. Guy inside has a pistol, but never points it at anyone. Cop on the patio lights him up.

Guy lived and the description doesn't say he was charged with a crime. That plus the fact he was in his own house with a gun when his door gets banged on at 2am makes me think he's going to get paid.

That plus the fact he was in his own house with a gun when his door gets banged on at 2am makes me think he's going to get paid.

When I lived in America, if someone knocked on my door at 2 a.m. without warning, I wouldn't be answering it with a teddy bear in my hand, unless by "teddy bear," you mean a Glock 19X.

The first officer, the accused rapist, if found guilty should be executed.

I see no justification for the officers actions in the second video. Audio would be nice. Only being 18 is no excuse to not know what to do during a traffic stop, but there is no excuse to drag a young girl out of a vehicle for refusing to give id. PA vs Mimms allows an officer to order someone from the vehicle and if they don’t comply, they can be arrested for obstruction.

As for your second load of bullshit, I am still waiting for some kind of proof or explanation for any of the things you accuse me of, which I will list below.
1. I was never a cop because I didn’t pass the psych evaluation. Wrong. Became a cop in 2002. I must have the longest running gag in sherdog history.
2. I was fired for misconduct. Nope. Retired after back surgery.
3. I have murdered people. Pulled my gun many times but never shot anyone. Never had anyone die during restraint. Never had a complaint about use of force against me.
4. I beat my wife. Yeah, ok.
5. I defend any cop action, no matter how bad. Many, many times, I blast bad cops for their actions, I nitpick their use of force or actions, and offer suggestions on what they should or shouldn’t have done.

Basically, you’re a troll’s musty taint of a poster. You bring nothing of value and must lead a very sad life that you have to make up lies for entertainment. Man, I’d love to meet you some time and buy you a drink so you could see how wrong you are about everything.
That idiot isn't worthy of such a reply, dude

Video of cop doing what others claim is impossible. He uses a gun to intentionally shoot a suspect in the leg to disable them rather than kill them. Kudos to the cop.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cnD3JjHpRS1nxran/?mibextid=Tifg6m
From what i understand it’s not impossible,
But it’s against policy. You’re supposed to draw your gun in defense of your life or the life of those around you. “Kill or be killed” situations. If you don’t have to kill the perp then use a different tool off the belt

From what i understand it’s not impossible,
But it’s against policy. You’re supposed to draw your gun in defense of your life or the life of those around you. “Kill or be killed” situations. If you don’t have to kill the perp then use a different tool off the belt
Taser didn’t work so he calmly shot to disable her.

Video of cop doing what others claim is impossible. He uses a gun to intentionally shoot a suspect in the leg to disable them rather than kill them. Kudos to the cop.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cnD3JjHpRS1nxran/?mibextid=Tifg6m

Not impossible. But in most every state a cop using a firearm is deadly force, so therefore, if deadly force is authorized—cops are trained to eliminate the threat. A center mass shot is most effective.

Not to mention if you shoot someone in the leg you could still kill them if you hit the femoral artery. Its not a good tactic to train.

Back