Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Video of cop doing what others claim is impossible. He uses a gun to intentionally shoot a suspect in the leg to disable them rather than kill them. Kudos to the cop.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/cnD3JjHpRS1nxran/?mibextid=Tifg6m

It’s not impossible. It’s just against policy. If you are going to use lethal force, you shoot to stop the threat. It worked here, but cops aim center mass because it has the most stopping power as well as less of a chance of missing and hitting someone else. The only time it would be ok is if that is all you can hit due to cover or a hostage

My opinion on this is that I am glad he didn’t kill her. While she had a deadly weapon, she didn’t really close distance-that was the cops when he moved in to use taser. She took a step or two towards him before he fired, but he could get into trouble with his dept for violating policy as stupid as that sounds. Ideally, bean bag rounds would be used in the event that a taser failed. Personally, I requested an extra large baton and a ballistic shield to carry in my cruiser for incidents like this, but was denied the ballistic shield unless I bought with my own money-at several hundred to a over thousand dollars, nope.

Have a feeling that the City of Austin might be cutting a large check to this guy soon. Cops get called to an apartment where two dudes are arguing. One cop stays by the patio where he can see into the apartment and the other cops knock on the front door. Guy inside has a pistol, but never points it at anyone. Cop on the patio lights him up.

Guy lived and the description doesn't say he was charged with a crime. That plus the fact he was in his own house with a gun when his door gets banged on at 2am makes me think he's going to get paid.

Police announce their presence but that's a bad shoot. Crooks have knocked and claimed police numerous times. Cut a check and get rid of this cop.

Last edited:
Not impossible. But in most every state a cop using a firearm is deadly force, so therefore, if deadly force is authorized—cops are trained to eliminate the threat. A center mass shot is most effective.

Not to mention if you shoot someone in the leg you could still kill them if you hit the femoral artery. Its not a good tactic to train.
Your average cop is also a terrible shot, especially when they are worked up and under pressure. They could easily try to hit somebody in the leg and end up shooting them in the groin or torso.

Your average cop is also a terrible shot, especially when they are worked up and under pressure. They could easily try to hit somebody in the leg and end up shooting them in the groin or torso.

I wouldn’t say terrible shot—but I 100% agree with the rest of your post. What people don’t understand is deadly force is deadly force and shooting live rounds is designated as such under the law. If a cop is using their firearm, that means that deadly force is authorized and shooting to maim is just silly.

I wouldn’t say terrible shot—but I 100% agree with the rest of your post. What people don’t understand is deadly force is deadly force and shooting live rounds is designated as such under the law. If a cop is using their firearm, that means that deadly force is authorized and shooting to maim is just silly.
More importantly, if you shoot the leg, they may not drop their weapon and can still kill you or a bystander.

It’s not impossible. It’s just against policy. If you are going to use lethal force, you shoot to stop the threat. It worked here, but cops aim center mass because it has the most stopping power as well as less of a chance of missing and hitting someone else. The only time it would be ok is if that is all you can hit due to cover or a hostage

My opinion on this is that I am glad he didn’t kill her. While she had a deadly weapon, she didn’t really close distance-that was the cops when he moved in to use taser. She took a step or two towards him before he fired, but he could get into trouble with his dept for violating policy as stupid as that sounds. Ideally, bean bag rounds would be used in the event that a taser failed. Personally, I requested an extra large baton and a ballistic shield to carry in my cruiser for incidents like this, but was denied the ballistic shield unless I bought with my own money-at several hundred to a over thousand dollars, nope.
There are hundreds of videos in this thread alone of cops who are more than willing to go against policy. And al their cop friends will back them up when they violate that policy. Except for one. Cops will never violate policy when there is a chance to kill an enemy (ie. civilian)

This sh*t shows how comically addicted Cops are to unlawfully identifying citizens minding their own business. It's like crack to them I swear:

I wouldn’t say terrible shot. I wasn’t a great shot compared to many of the other officers, but I would be very confident shooting at less than 7-10 yards, however, I wouldn’t go for a leg shot unless I had no other choice-cover or maybe a shield? But while I was not as good as other officers, I still always shot in the high 80s/90s. But because at distance, I sometimes missed shots, I would go for the biggest part of the body-center mass.

I once had a range officer tell me he heard I could fight but not shoot. This was when we had our old guns-S&W 4072(big ass heavy .40 and I had issues with that gun) I had just knocked a guy out in the academy during combat training and word got back that I sent him into orbit, but he still says to me “if you can’t shoot, you’re no use to me and a danger to me-if we’re going to be partners, I need you to work on that.” So I asked him how many times, as a cop, has he had to fight someone. His answer was “often.” I then asked him how many he has shot at someone while working the department (he was a marine and that doesn’t count). I then pointed out that he proved my point and I was going to be useful to him which I proved many times over during our two years together. And yes, we worked on my gun skills. He used to slip me a couple hundred rounds every range day for practice.

There are hundreds of videos in this thread alone of cops who are more than willing to go against policy. And al their cop friends will back them up when they violate that policy. Except for one. Cops will never violate policy when there is a chance to kill an enemy (ie. civilian)

Hence, those videos are in this thread. Interesting you never commented on the response from your last verbal excrement attack post. I guess when pressed for proof or evidence, you tuck and run

It is a sad day in America when police can be reprimanded for not killing somebody they didn’t have to.

I think this takes the cake for me on cops doing bad shit lately…

From the article:
A former school police officer is currently on the run amid accusations that he killed both his ex-wife and underage girlfriend on the same day he was scheduled to appear in court for allegedly raping two 16-year-old girls and is also feared to have abducted his 1-year-old son, the New York Post reports.

Elias Huizar, 39, is suspected to be "armed and dangerous," the Washington State Police Department announced in alerts. Huizar is accused of killing his ex-wife, Amber Rodriguez, at the William Wiley Elementary School where she worked as a paraeducator on Monday (April 22), days after she filed to change the custody agreements over their children, ages 5 and 9, according to documents obtained by the Tri City Herald.

A second victim, identified as Huizar's 17-year-old girlfriend, was found lifeless minutes away from the school as police searched for the suspect, Apple Valley News Now reports. It wasn't immediately made clear whether the minor victim was the mother of the missing 1-year-old child, though is reported to have been impregnated at the age of 15, according to the reports.

Rodriguez requested a protection order from Huizar following their 2020 divorce amid fears for the safety of herself and her kids, whose whereabouts at the time of her death wasn't immediately made clear. Rodriguez claimed that Huizar, who she claimed was armed, had harassed her since their divorce and a hearing was set for May 14.

Huizar was scheduled to appear in court Monday due to the inappropriate relationship with the second victim, as well as allegedly raping one of her teenage friends, according to court documents. Huizar was previously arrested after his 17-year-old girlfriend reported him to police following an alleged attack on her 16-year-old friend who was spending the night with them.

Huizar and the underage girlfriend were reported to have shared a 9-month-old baby at the time of his initial court appearance in February, at which point he was charged with second-degree rape, furnishing alcohol to minors and third-degree rape stemming from his relationship with the teenager. Huizar's bail was set at $200,000 and he was released on the condition that he was prohibited from having contact with either girl or consuming alcohol.

Huizar had previously served as a police officer from 2014 to 2022, which included working at Washington Middle School in Yakima during his tenure.

It is a sad day in America when police can be reprimanded for not killing somebody they didn’t have to.

I agree. But if you are going to reprimand an officer for aiming center mass and hitting someone or even aiming center mass and having a flier hit someone, you kind of have to at least talk to the officer about violating policy. If this woman was running towards him and he tried to take a leg shot, I would have big issues with this, but she was moving slowly and his backdrop was clear except for a curious cow.

From the article:
A former school police officer is currently on the run amid accusations that he killed both his ex-wife and underage girlfriend on the same day he was scheduled to appear in court for allegedly raping two 16-year-old girls and is also feared to have abducted his 1-year-old son, the New York Post reports.

Elias Huizar, 39, is suspected to be "armed and dangerous," the Washington State Police Department announced in alerts. Huizar is accused of killing his ex-wife, Amber Rodriguez, at the William Wiley Elementary School where she worked as a paraeducator on Monday (April 22), days after she filed to change the custody agreements over their children, ages 5 and 9, according to documents obtained by the Tri City Herald.

A second victim, identified as Huizar's 17-year-old girlfriend, was found lifeless minutes away from the school as police searched for the suspect, Apple Valley News Now reports. It wasn't immediately made clear whether the minor victim was the mother of the missing 1-year-old child, though is reported to have been impregnated at the age of 15, according to the reports.

Rodriguez requested a protection order from Huizar following their 2020 divorce amid fears for the safety of herself and her kids, whose whereabouts at the time of her death wasn't immediately made clear. Rodriguez claimed that Huizar, who she claimed was armed, had harassed her since their divorce and a hearing was set for May 14.

Huizar was scheduled to appear in court Monday due to the inappropriate relationship with the second victim, as well as allegedly raping one of her teenage friends, according to court documents. Huizar was previously arrested after his 17-year-old girlfriend reported him to police following an alleged attack on her 16-year-old friend who was spending the night with them.

Huizar and the underage girlfriend were reported to have shared a 9-month-old baby at the time of his initial court appearance in February, at which point he was charged with second-degree rape, furnishing alcohol to minors and third-degree rape stemming from his relationship with the teenager. Huizar's bail was set at $200,000 and he was released on the condition that he was prohibited from having contact with either girl or consuming alcohol.

Huizar had previously served as a police officer from 2014 to 2022, which included working at Washington Middle School in Yakima during his tenure.
<Huh2>

From the article:

You see the update? He shot himself

Last edited:

From the article:

Cops are wilding out this year.

Former school resource officer fired for having a relationship with a 15 year old student is now facing 5 counts of bestiality.

In custody death.

When you kneel on a man and he says, "I can't breathe" you should check on him when he fucking dies. Laughing and fucking around for 5 minutes after the man goes limp and isn't breathing is disgusting. His life is in your hands when you take him into custody.

Can't they check his breathing?! His pulse. People move when the are alive, and he clearly isn't moving. So you check!!! You don't laugh.

Back