Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

God bless American cops, look at these turkish cops lol They are watching while 2 guys fighters for a gun

OKC managed to get six terrible shooters at one scene to miss a guy pointing a gun at them. Luckily no cops or bystanders were hurt and the idiot with the gun came to his senses and surrendered.

Like I said, some guys are good shots and some suck and when the other guy has a gun, suddenly some cops can’t shoot for shit

Like I said, some guys are good shots and some suck and when the other guy has a gun, suddenly some cops can’t shoot for shit
I could post plenty of videos where cops made really great shots too. I just thought this one was funny because there were six of them shooting at the same time and they all completely missed.

Yet another story about a police department frivolously arresting sober people for DUI.

Apparently, the DA's office in Honolulu rejects and refuses to prosecute 80% of HPD's DUI arrests. This is totally insane.

At some point, politicians have to acknowledge that the federal grant system for DUI arrests is just creating incentives for corruption.

I could post plenty of videos where cops made really great shots too. I just thought this one was funny because there were six of them shooting at the same time and they all completely missed.

The first time I ever shot at the range while working our way through a kill house, the officer next to me firing their gun made me jump and I shot the target’s leg and destroyed it. Fear, adrenaline, stress-all motherfuckers when it comes to live fire

Stupid @ss Cop doesnt know the State abbreviations, ends up putting a perfectly innocent Family into being held at gunpoint, including a 13 year-old kid who cried his eyes out:

Stupid @ss Cop doesnt know the State abbreviations, ends up putting a perfectly innocent Family into being held at gunpoint, including a 13 year-old kid who cried his eyes out:

Here's a similar incident from a few weeks ago in Toledo where these cops misread a license plate, falsely identified the vehicle as being stolen and then executed a felony stop and had their K-9 bite the driver.

After they realized that they fucked up and that this guy had not stolen his own truck, they put a bunch of bullshit charges on him to justify using force.

TCB. Typical Cop Behavior.

LoL. You and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum. But agree about police tyranny.

I have been abused when doing nothing wrong. I have anxiety any time I see police.

Glad to have an ally on the other side.

%D1%85%D0%B8%D1%89%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC.gif

LoL. You and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum. But agree about police tyranny.

I have been abused when doing nothing wrong. I l have anxiety any time I see police.

Glad to have an ally on the other side.

%D1%85%D0%B8%D1%89%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC.gif

I had a gun to the back of my head on an expired tag stop by a Sheriff's Deputy, in front of my terrified fiance (at the time)...and I was driving around my building to move the car. I went to jail that night. I recently had a good encounter here in Vegas, Florida and Virginia sucked. Florida is much more terrible than Republicans like to admit.

I had a gun to the back of my head on an expired tag stop by a Sheriff's Deputy, in front of my terrified fiance (at the time)...and I was driving around my building to move the car. I went to jail that night. I recently had a good encounter here in Vegas, Florida and Virginia sucked. Florida is much more terrible than Republicans like to admit.

I got threatened by the ENTIRE CHP. They threatened my family too. Over some shit at a tiny city pool when I was a lifeguard.

The #1 of the CHP fucking told me my entire family was done. 😂

Lol ego shit

A New Mexico deputy was indicted for causing a crash that killed an infant while attempting to pass a car at 99 miles per hour while responding to a call. He'd been driving as fast as 130 a few minutes earlier.

The deputy has two previous convictions for DUI.

It took six months for the DA's office to bring charges. He won "deputy of the year" for 2023 after killing the baby.

Last edited:
The first time I ever shot at the range while working our way through a kill house, the officer next to me firing their gun made me jump and I shot the target’s leg and destroyed it. Fear, adrenaline, stress-all motherfuckers when it comes to live fire
well i guess you can't claim it is impractical to shoot someone in the leg then when cops prefer to execute people instead

this shows how important filming cops is and how they KNOW they are corrupt as shit, but don't care when they think they cn get away with it.

Cop threatens the guy, tells him he will target him going forward and that he is fucked. Then when he finds out he was being filmed he changed his tone real quick. You could see his resignation and moving a town over to still be a cop flash before his eyes

but imagine being a citizen and a man with a gun and immunity tells you he will be targeting you

Here's a similar incident from a few weeks ago in Toledo where these cops misread a license plate, falsely identified the vehicle as being stolen and then executed a felony stop and had their K-9 bite the driver.

After they realized that they fucked up and that this guy had not stolen his own truck, they put a bunch of bullshit charges on him to justify using force.

He was charged with obstruction and resisting arrest. I thought you couldn't be charged with that if the arrest was fraudulant in the first place?

He was charged with obstruction and resisting arrest. I thought you couldn't be charged with that if the arrest was fraudulant in the first place?

In most states, it's not legal to resist detainment, even if the officer isn't acting lawfully.

In most states, it's not legal to resist detainment, even if the officer isn't acting lawfully.

In what state is it illegal to resist an unlawful seizure of your person?

Not actually correct. If an officer is acting unlawfully, you can resist. Like, if an officer was trying to rip your clothes off for the purpose of rape, you can fight back and even kill a cop and not get charged.

Back