Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

The cops enjoyed watching that man be mauled. Sick fucks.

i can't imagine such sick individuals exist on this planet, let alone they can be cops, to serve and protect. I want to wake up from this nightmare now.

Last edited:
But the perp wasn't black.... Thats a step forward right?

I wish they'd just stop with the race stuff. Why does she have to call the guy a 'black man'?
absolutely. this is the people vs the tyrant cops now.
see that cop putting his hand on the camera, concealing evidence? This should be automatic lay off, 50k penalty and 5 years in prison. These are cops, not scum criminals, they should act like cops, cause we the people pay for their salary.

You want to fix the police situation only a few things need to be done.
I think Police have a hard job and put in situations that they are not equipped to handle.
1st they need to lose the mentality of always covering for shitty officers. The cases where the police are wrong it’s usually a cop with a long career of violations. Get rid of the trash for the good of the force.
Instead of buying tanks and military grade equipment use that money for training and add officers who specialize in mental illness. It’s tough to ask a cop to deal with an individual with a mental illness. If a person is identified with a mental illness and if public safety permits call in an expert. Also more training is never a bad thing.
Also start penalizing the fuck ups with lose of benefits after they are fired. Make a maximum number of voilations your are gone and can’t find a job in another department. Appoint a council made up of cops and civilians to judge the violations.
No need to defund but cops need more training.

Seems like a bunch of sadistic cops who were abusing their power with no regard for duty of care. Fire every single one and charge them with aggrevated assualt. Also the one who covered his bodycam should also be charged with tampering with evidence.

I get the feeling that if the guy had panicked from the dog attack and jumped up running, several of those piss poor excuse for cops whould have emptied the magazine.

absolutely. this is the people vs the tyrant cops now.
see that cop putting his hand on the camera, concealing evidence? This should be automatic lay off, 50k penalty and 5 years in prison. These are cops, not scum criminals, they should act like cops, cause we the people pay for their salary.
I'm sure this cop will get jail time and that victim will receive a big settlement. Cops themselves need to be more proactive in stopping this shit. If your coworker does something illegal they should have responsibility to stop them because if they don't then cops can do whatever they want whenever they want. Majority of cops are awesome people but they need to start taking responsibility for the bad cops and when they see wrongdoing they need to stand up and stop it. Kinda like the kids on the playground not helping when someone is being bullied.
CNN needs to stop with the race stuff though, I don't think it's good to use skin color as the main descriptive when referring to someone. I find it racist actually.

Fight back or try to defend yourself against the dog and you are resisting arrest and assaulting an officer.

gg cops~

Do they not understand the size of the microscope they are under right now and the impact of their actions?

No?

Well...I guess they'll never fully understand why people hate cops.

The handler was trash. The man was complying, restrain the dog, restrain the guy. Figure it out.

I'd like to know who called the cops still, was it a neighbor or the wife?

The cop should do jail time, charge him with cruelty to animals too.

I'm sure this cop will get jail time and that victim will receive a big settlement. Cops themselves need to be more proactive in stopping this shit. If your coworker does something illegal they should have responsibility to stop them because if they don't then cops can do whatever they want whenever they want. Majority of cops are awesome people but they need to start taking responsibility for the bad cops and when they see wrongdoing they need to stand up and stop it. Kinda like the kids on the playground not helping when someone is being bullied.
CNN needs to stop with the race stuff though, I don't think it's good to use skin color as the main descriptive when referring to someone. I find it racist actually.

New media need to stop identifying the victims by color as if that is the main storyline. I don’t need to have it confirmed that jaymarquan is a b/m. Just like they don’t report suspect information-when they don’t mention it, you kind of already know.

At first, I thought you meant cops shouldn’t refer to race when giving details about a subject. Race and gender are the two most important aspects when it comes to that.

Lafayette police fired a recently hired officer less than 24 hours after he was accused to having ties to racist posts made on a fascist web forum, LPD Chief Pat Flannelly confirmed Saturday afternoon.

Flannelly said Officer Joseph Zacharek, hired by LPD in June, was called into the police station Friday night after claims started showing up on social media that he was linked to Iron March, a neo-Nazi forum disbanded in 2017 but that had its entire database exposed on the internet in late 2019.

Flannelly said that after LPD internal affairs detectives found the social media tip “plausible and credible,” they confronted Zacharek about the claims and asking whether it was hoax. Flannelly said Zacharek admitted that the comments were his.

Flannelly said Zacharek was fired, as of noon Saturday.

https://www.jconline.com/story/news...w-lpd-officer-part-neo-nazi-forum/3693646001/

<6>

They still need some work on their hiring practices

Good. This is why there is generally a background check prior to hiring.

Back