What do you expect from your girlfriend/wife sexually?

I'm like Al Bundy after a year

(it's really less than a year)

Same for me. I love eating and she loves receiving it. It’s a great lead in. There’s just something satisfying about getting a girl off with your tongue. I’ve done it to my wife hundreds and hundreds of time but it never gets old.

Totally man. Everything about it is amazing.

That's some long term marriage talk right there.
<mma4>

After 20 plus years, the wife no longer is down with blowies. Which doesn't bother me, because I never was a fan anyways. Everything else is still in play though. Our at bats might be lower, but we still knock it out of the park when called up.
I didn't used to be too fond of it, now I feel all proud of myself.when the obvious effect happens. I don't go 0-60 like I used to, I actually really enjoy it.

Also, be on the pill unless you are actively trying to have kids.

Pulling out for years on end sucks ass and only being able to bust inside during period sometimes gets old

Also, be on the pill unless you are actively trying to have kids.

Pulling out for years on end sucks ass and only being able to bust inside during period sometimes gets old
I had Implanon so periods were really rare and I didn't have to think about taking a pill every morning. The twat fuckup doctor who didn't even manage to get a pap smear from me and left me walking home bow legged didn't give me hardly any anesthetic to remove it though, I nearly clouted him.

90% yes and 10 % no

Back