What do you expect from your girlfriend/wife sexually?

The chick I am with right now is a freak. She is married but told me she has sex with her current about once every six months. She asked me what excuses she should give her SO to not have sex and I just told her to tell him to shut up or that your belly hurts. Simple. Plus they don’t have AC and he walks around with his shirt off which grosses her out.

<{fry}>

Butt stuff, Her mouth stuff, if I feel like it ill do something to her w my mouth, Boob suck stuff, you know the usual stuff you should be allowed to do with a girl your doing stuff with. I never fully understood the titty fuck stuff, that shite don't do anything for me
You haven’t had the right tits yet then.

i cant imagine needing specific sex acts from a woman personally. each person is different and sex life with a person ought to develop organically between the two of you. there's nothing besides actual intercourse that i could not live without.

my favorite is giving oral sex though, at least with my wife and sex without that is far less satisfying for me.

Last edited:
i cant imagine needing specific sex acts from a woman personally. each person is different and sex life with a person ought to develop organically between the two of you. there's nothing besides actual intercourse that i could not live without.

my favorite is giving oral sex though, at least with my wife and sex without that is far less satisfying for me.

When my wife starts throwing gang signs while I'm eating her out, I get horny as fuck.

<{jackyeah}>

I liked her World Star vids

I don't know what world star is.

<45>

Nevermind, looked it up.

A great place to kill your braincells at.

Will dive into it sometime.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
You haven’t had the right tits yet then.
I've had some fantabulous tits in my day bruv. I've had em all, small, big, ridiculously big, mid sized...I just don't get the whole let me put my schlong in between a rack and start thrusting to get some or any kind of pleasure from it. I'd rather slam it in deh mouf tbh. I get everyone is different and people like certain things more than others of course but I just ain't a titty fuk fan but I'm a huge fan of big juicy buubiz. Maybe you right tho, maybe I haven't found the right 1'z yet but even if I did I feel like I'd have to be high as fuk or something to be full bore enjoying titty blasting a gal.

Last edited:
HA!! I've had some fantabulous tits in my day bruv. I've had em all, small, big, ridiculously big, mid sized...I just don't get the whole let me put my schlong in between a rack and start thrusting to get some or any kind of pleasure from it. I'd rather slam it in deh mouf tbh. I get everyone is different and people like certain things more than others of course but I just ain't a titty fuk fan but I'm a huge fan of big juicy buubiz. Maybe you right tho, maybe I haven't found the right 1'z yet but even if I did I feel like I'd have to be high as fuk or something to be full bore enjoying titty blasting a gal.
When I was younger I thought the same thing too, naw I didn’t think I’d like that.

But get the right girl. Worth some big ones that knows how to do it right. Bruh. Can bee. Great.

It’s usually a teasing start, where they are dragging around it and kissing and teasing then push them on it a bit before sucking it.

or riding you and you are about to finish and. They hop off and thrust them on. It until you blow in between them.. can be great.

have. Also had some crap attempts that were like never mind just suck it.

When I was younger I thought the same thing too, naw I didn’t think I’d like that.

But get the right girl. Worth some big ones that knows how to do it right. Bruh. Can bee. Great.

It’s usually a teasing start, where they are dragging around it and kissing and teasing then push them on it a bit before sucking it.

or riding you and you are about to finish and. They hop off and thrust them on. It until you blow in between them.. can be great.

I see what ya mean now. Foreplay'n around can lead to even more fun! Guess my mind wasn't right when it comes to doing that. Guess ima have to give it a whirl lol.

So when I said the other day about you doing a youtube channel because you're pretty descriptive?

Same for me. I love eating and she loves receiving it. It’s a great lead in. There’s just something satisfying about getting a girl off with your tongue. I’ve done it to my wife hundreds and hundreds of time but it never gets old.

as a married man... i dont expect much from the wife after 20 years ...but my Tube sock better meet all my fantasies, and expectations dammit!

That's some long term marriage talk right there.
<mma4>

After 20 plus years, the wife no longer is down with blowies. Which doesn't bother me, because I never was a fan anyways. Everything else is still in play though. Our at bats might be lower, but we still knock it out of the park when called up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back