What do you expect from your girlfriend/wife sexually?

The thing with holding it to ransom again it's like women who try to mould men into their ideal. If you manage to have someone over such a barrel then how is that attractive? Alright, I don't want to be smacked about type level but bringing a man down to such a level where you have his balls on the mantlepiece just isn't attractive. I wouldn't want to sleep with a man that I had managed to reduce to that level.

I am not an enormous fan of ultimatums either. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Wrath should say, 'If you don't fuck me- I'm gone'. But this woman has completely checked out of the relationship in every facet. And the reason she has done that is because she could.

Standing in Wraths shoes, I see this as less of an ultimatum than simply giving his woman a clear picture of what her real alternatives are. A real relationship or being alone. She needs to know what it's like being completely without him. I doubt that eventuality has even occurred to her.

I don't find anal that hot at all...

Try giving instead of receiving sometime.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Restaurant-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

I am not an enormous fan of ultimatums either. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Wrath should say, 'If you don't fuck me- I'm gone'. But this woman has completely checked out of the relationship in every facet. And the reason she has done that is because she could.

Standing in Wraths shoes, I see this as less of an ultimatum than simply giving his woman a clear picture of what her real alternatives are. A real relationship or being alone. She needs to know what it's like being completely without him. I doubt that eventuality has even occurred to her.
She has no respect for him. It's over. Then she'll bang the next guy and repeat the cycle, seen this a lot over the years. Know a guy who killed himself over this so by all means stay in the relationship and simp your way to the grave or sack up. You cna do marriage counseling but if she isn't going to work at it and you're being honest with us about your half, it just ends with you fully blossoming into a doormat.

I'm not into titty fucking, sticking my fingers in, having my balls sucked. Really not that into oral or kink. Just bend over or lay on your back and put your legs on my shoulders

Eh..... sounds like it's time to break up.

My long-term partner and I have had sex once in six months, in February.

I can work with fetishes or without them, but all I ask is that my needs as a man are respected, not just sex-wise but kisses, cuddles, other forms of affection...

I've been mentioning it to my partner quite frequently and she just either tells me to shut up or says that she has a stomach ache. It's been like this for a few years now and it puts me off being intimate with her, if I'm just going to be rejected over and over. She's also been criticizing my weight a lot as of late and because my flat gets bloody hot in the summer, I won't wear a shirt to cover it.

No point trying things to spice the relationship up, she just flat-out shuts them down.

Also yes, I have thought about ending the relationship, quite a bit actually, but she's still my best friend, and we'd both struggle without each-other.

So yeah, sexually? Extra trimmings is nice but the basics have to be there.
She’s fucking someone else, either get off your ass and get in better shape so she wants it , or just ask her if you can watch and jerk off.

I had to quit Less than halfway through , i mean get to the point already.

fuck man ain’t nobody got time for that shit.
Good skills. I glared at the length and thought better of it.

I'm not into titty fucking, sticking my fingers in, having my balls sucked. Really not that into oral or kink. Just bend over or lay on your back and put your legs on my shoulders
The fuck is wrong with you? You don't like giving or receiving oral, or both?

I need random. Bj’s from time to time.

And not ones I ask for. Nothing hottter than them just pulling your junk out and going to town until you bust in the middle of the day , to spark a real long fuck fest. Later.

That’s about it.

He's a good bloke too so it's a bit of a shame really. But we do tire of sex. Can't say I haven't been there myself, I just chose to move on when I knew I was bored with it but you get stuck in a rut.

The fuck is wrong with you? You don't like giving or receiving oral, or both?
I like both, especially eating a nice pussy, but receiving oral just makes me want intercourse. It's ok as an appetizer but I'm not into super long oral sessions

He's a good bloke too so it's a bit of a shame really. But we do tire of sex. Can't say I haven't been there myself, I just chose to move on when I knew I was bored with it but you get stuck in a rut.

Moving on is a completely acceptable path. Everyone's done it. So is everyone buckling down and trying to make it work. The only thing that really isn't acceptable, at least if you want a happy life, is pitching a tent in purgatory like poor Wrath. I'd be telling his partner the same thing if she were on here.

That is precisely how you know a relationship has run it's course. When you are in a rut, and you don't want to invest the effort and energy to get out of it. When that happens, either both people need to meet half way, or one of the people must have the energy and force of will to bring the other person along. And even that does not always work.

It's not easy. But it is surprisingly simple. They walked down a very specific path to get to where they are. Leaving breadcrumbs all along the way. All they have to do is turn around together, or take different paths apart.

It's important to consider there is another side to this we may have not heard. As much as a man is emasculated when his overtures are rebuffed by his partner, a woman is even more enfeebled, marginalized, and enraged when she is not arousing her partner. There is a short, very short window, where a woman, particularly an attractive one, might internalize that and make more of an effort. But after that, unless the man goes to great lengths to vocalize his role in the issues, and take immediate drastic action, her frustrations are largely externalized- often in the most vile of ways.

In 2013, I had a vasectomy. Though there were no issues with the procedure, it took me a lot longer than I wanted to get back in the mix. And certainly a lot longer than the spouses of the women my wife was communicating with.

Being the competitive fucker I was, we made an earnest, very enthusiastic attempt 72 hours after. That was 1 day faster than the 'record' my wife's friends had bragged about. The experience left me with what I could only describe as PTSD.

All told, it took me about 8 weeks. The first 2, my wife was a gem. The 2nd 2 weeks, she was patient, but pressing. The 3rd 2 weeks, she was demanding therapy. And the last 2 weeks, I was not eating food she made for fear of being poisoned. She was really, really nasty. All along, I just kept saying the same thing. You're fucking hot. I want to fuck. It's going to happen. It was my fucking mantra. It's all I heard. It's all she heard.

I was happier when I busted the post vasectomy nut than I was when I lost my cherry.

Last edited:
Feed me fuck me and shut the fuck up.
I’m a simple man.

Couldn't read past the 2nd paragraph. I'm sorry but a girl not wanting to suck your balls is no grounds for terminating a relationship. Maybe if they can do it every once in a while...but is that really a must?

I'm far from a feminist, but I also think you have to consider the girl's wants and needs to. Maybe you don't do it for her either?

Back