Opinion What do you think of banning lethal ammunition and only allowing rubber bullets?

What does race have to do about this thread?

If a white person kills 50 people in a mass shooting, then let them be prosecuted.

If a gang member targets a 9 year old kid, then let them be prosecuted.
Will we hit 3000 shot in Chicago by years end?

lol...

Best-Progressive-Reloading-Press.jpg
What's that, some sort of car cigarette lighter calibration mechanism?

How about black males raise their children to be civilized human beings?

Every problem starts there, for everyone. Kids need their Dad, if they don’t have them, it’s often times not good

The LAST thing any kid needs is a dad like you.

Haha yeah that was from “True Lies” where the terrorist asks him “do you know what this is”? (Pointing at the nuclear bomb he’s planning on detonating) and Arnie guesses that it’s an espresso machine or maybe a snow cone maker

Is that Arnold? I legitimately can't tell

Haha yeah that was from “True Lies” where the terrorist asks him “do you know what this is”? (Pointing at the nuclear bomb he’s planning on detonating) and Arnie guesses that it’s an espresso machine or maybe a snow cone maker
Wow, thanks. His face looks so long here I thought it was a doppelganger.

Derppelganger
Screenshot_20191118-193600_1.jpg

The LAST thing any kid needs is a dad like you.

Do facts offend you?

Young black males commit the overwhelming majority of murders while representing a very small percentage of the population.

The lack of a role model (father) in these homes is THE contributing factor to the gang lifestyle which leaves them dead or in prison. Which, of course, perpetuates the cycle.

This responsibility falls squarely on the baby daddy. Raise your kids - don't abandon them. This is a negative aspect to their "culture" that you cant simply brush off as whitey being racist for observing. Gangster lifestyle feeds the animal factory.

Do facts offend you?

Young black males commit the overwhelming majority of murders while representing a very small percentage of the population.

The lack of a role model (father) in these homes is THE contributing factor to the gang lifestyle which leaves them dead or in prison. Which, of course, perpetuates the cycle.

This responsibility falls squarely on the baby daddy. Raise your kids - don't abandon them. This is a negative aspect to their "culture" that you cant simply brush off as whitey being racist for observing. Gangster lifestyle feeds the animal factory.

Are we gunna talk about the opposite side of the spectrum namely school shooters

I think it would be a good idea.

I think the lethal ones should be used much more frequently. Why would anybody want to fuck over the police like that? Criminal wouldn't change to rubber bullets.

Lethal rounds are especially needed when dealing with the following:

Gangbangers with illegal weapons, corrupt politicians and cops, pedophiles, thieves, people who break and enter into residences, violent rapists, armed robbers, murderers, people who sell drugs to kids, - they should all be shot dead either the moment they're caught in the act or the moment they're found guilty.

I didn't understand why people want to be more forgiving. Some people are pieces of garbage and need to be rid of. Putting any of the above mentioned people in jail is useless and a waste and an insult to tax payers.

Are we gunna talk about the opposite side of the spectrum namely school shooters

Of course we can.

Let's compare the stats. You go first.

BTW you are about to see how trivial those numbers are in comparison.

Back