What fighter is retired now that you didn't appreciate as much but now you wish they were back?

I think Josh Koschek was a great heel,and didn't have to make a character he wad a natural. I would root hard for him today.
ur right abt him being a natural villain. thats one of the many things i cant stand about covington, dude is so unnatural and is obvious he practices lines and shit, just for him to stumble over

Siyar Bahadurzada.

I just feel his UFC run was kinda forgettable, too inactive, and very frustrating overall.

He was an exciting guy, was one of the guys that sent Rob Wilkinson over to PFL, and in today's style of matchmaking I'd love to see him duke it out with a bunch of welterweight strikers.

I don’t have any. I appreciated my favourite fighters in real time.

I miss seeing them fight. But they don’t ever need to come back. Retired with their brains intact. And except for one, they are millionaires.

GSP, Stipe (assuming he’s retired), Felicia Spencer, and Amanda Nunes.

The rest of the fighters on my All-Time fav list are still active.

- Marcus Davis: Guy was a fun finisher who was always a highlight on the card
- Chris Lytle: see above
- Martin Kampmann: Seemed inevitable that he would fight for the belt but I'm now sad it never happened

Will miss Lawler and Edgar tremendously when they retire but I did appreciate them when they were around

Definitely Keith Jardine. Such an unorthodox style but it certainly gave him wins despite having a chin being made of glass. I wonder how a style like that would do in today's 205 division?
E70yNx6.gif

Back