What is the Next Size Down From 5/8 Wrench

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In Metric. I know it should be 9/16 but I can't find mine. Is it a 14?

9/16. damnit man, is it fractional or metric? When in doubt just start trying till you find the tightest fit ese

d3e7432f-205f-4801-8ff4-728d38eaa2e9_text.gif

You need to organize your stuff man, makes it so much easier. I used to help my cousin in his shop he’s say to get a wrench out of the wrench drawer. Inside that drawer looked like a bomb went of in there, I’d spend 5 minutes looking for a particular tool. I’m more accustomed to having mine in wrench racks/socket organizers etc by size and metric/fractional.

14mm is basically the equivalent to 9/16. Wrench tolerances can vary, so it's not a bad idea to have both to try and see what fits better whether or not the fastener is technically standard or metric.

I have adjustable wrenches of various size for this exact reason.

A drawer full of fractional and metric wrenches that looks like a bomb went off inside?

Fuck looking through that mess, grab one of the adjustables.

You need to organize your stuff man, makes it so much easier. I used to help my cousin in his shop he’s say to get a wrench out of the wrench drawer. Inside that drawer looked like a bomb went of in there, I’d spend 5 minutes looking for a particular tool. I’m more accustomed to having mine in wrench racks/socket organizers etc by size and metric/fractional.

I keep all my sockets together.

PdXf436.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back