International What is the truth behind Donald Trump?

There is none, the guy is a compulsive and pathological liar with an ego that makes Kayne West look humble, the most important thing in the world to Donald Trump is Donald Trump, the rest is secondary. I gave him a pass on a fair few controversies and I likely would have voted for him in 2017 if I were an American citizen but why this clown still has supporters after his failure of his late first term is beyond me. He needs to swallow his pride and move on, but he won't. The sorest loser in modern times.

This

Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden and China: an explainer
  • Tony Bobulinski is a former Navy lieutenant and business partner of Hunter Biden.

• In statements and an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Bobulinski claimed Joe Biden was involved in one of his family’s business ventures with a Chinese oil company.

• Credible news organizations have found no evidence to corroborate Bobulinski’s claims about a role in the proposed venture for Joe Biden. Joe Biden’s financial documents show no indication of any income related to the venture.

• In the mid-2010s, Hunter Biden was involved in multiple business dealings with Chinese companies. There is no evidence that his father played a role in any of them.
Or this...

Fact-checking claims about Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and China

• The granular details of many of the allegations about Hunter Biden’s dealings in China are supported by documentation, but larger conclusions resurrected at the end of the 2020 campaign are unsubstantiated.

• Foreign policy experts say these allegations do not add up to a picture of Joe Biden being corrupt or pursuing policies contrary to the national interest. There is no evidence that Hunter Biden came close to breaking the law, much less any evidence that his father has done so.

• Critics say that the Trump family’s financial entanglements are at least as problematic, if not more so, than the Bidens’.

So you think Bobulinski lied?

Less dead under Trump I think.

Wrong question.

Right question = do we give a person with an obvious grievance credit for accusations he can offer no real evidence for?

LOL. He was the one that confirmed the emails were legit when MSM and 51 security "experts" were calling the laptop Russian disinformation.

Now even the NYT and Wahington Post are admitting the laptop and emails were legit while clinging to the idea that we don't know who the big guy is.

Don't worry, SDNY is indictingTrump any day. <45><45><45>

I have no idea how Trump is so popular. Noone seems to be able to put forth a real argument. A rich kid from New York City is the most popular president ever in small town white America?! Wtf?

I have no idea how Trump is so popular. Noone seems to be able to put forth a real argument. A rich kid from New York City is the most popular president ever in small town white America?! Wtf?
He's seen as an "outsider"...which is crazy considering he was born with hundreds of millions of dollars.

He's believed to be a good business man. He's not really all that good at business if you look at his track record.

Mostly he tapped into a large segment of the population that has a lot of grievances that other politicians did not tap into in a visceral way.

The lab leak theory was duped as conspiracy theory pretty much all over the world. I think then two main reasons were China controlling WHO and having FDA by the balls and press opposing everything Trump says.

I think it was less of "China controlling WHO" and more of "WHO couldn't do jack shit to China".

I'm not disputing the fact that Trump said a lot of stupid shit. I'm saying that the media should not have been burying the lab leak theory.

I think there's 2 reasons to this.

Firstly, there wasn't any proof to the lab leak theory. I personally believe it was a lab leak too, but China has wiped its ass so clean, that by the time they allowed WHO in, they couldn't find any shit on them.

Secondly, this is an unfortunate by-product when you have an intentionally polarising president who constantly says stupid shit, and MSM companies who constantly take sides. The anti-Trump media will shoot down ANYTHING Trump says because if they supported this unproven theory, they will indirectly give credibility to the other stupid shit Trump says and they don't want to do that. Vice versa for the pro-Trump media shitting on ANYTHING the democrats say as well.

Firstly, there wasn't any proof to the lab leak theory. I personally believe it was a lab leak too, but China has wiped its ass so clean, that by the time they allowed WHO in, they couldn't find any shit on them.
There's still no solid proof for lab leak, but most of the scientific arguments were there around the time Trump made the tweet. It was the most plausible theory since day one. Here's recently surfaced State Department report for example:

https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/lab-accident-is-most-likely-but-least-probed/

Secondly, this is an unfortunate by-product when you have an intentionally polarising president who constantly says stupid shit, and MSM companies who constantly take sides. The anti-Trump media will shoot down ANYTHING Trump says because if they supported this unproven theory, they will indirectly give credibility to the other stupid shit Trump says and they don't want to do that. Vice versa for the pro-Trump media shitting on ANYTHING the democrats say as well.
This was basically my argument to begin with. Trump did a good job with China policy vice, but he was so divisive that he did China a great service by tweeting about lab leak. When I saw the tweet I remember thinking "good bye truth".

He's a brilliant shister. He tells his minions straight to their face that he's using them, and they slurp it up. Impressive.

There's still no solid proof for lab leak, but most of the scientific arguments were there around the time Trump made the tweet. It was the most plausible theory since day one. Here's recently surfaced State Department report for example:

https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/lab-accident-is-most-likely-but-least-probed/

This was basically my argument to begin with. Trump did a good job with China policy vice, but he was so divisive that he did China a great service by tweeting about lab leak. When I saw the tweet I remember thinking "good bye truth".
The problem with Trump's advocacy of the lab leak theory, which now seems very reasonable, is that he was obviously not espousing the idea because he had looked into it...he was using it to go after China.

If the lab leak turns out to be proven true, Trump's advocacy of it can only be seen as dumb luck. It would be farcical to assume Trump had actually delved into the subject.

This is the truth

imepmei.jpg

There is none, the guy is a compulsive and pathological liar with an ego that makes Kayne West look humble, the most important thing in the world to Donald Trump is Donald Trump, the rest is secondary. I gave him a pass on a fair few controversies and I likely would have voted for him in 2017 if I were an American citizen but why this clown still has supporters after his failure of his late first term is beyond me. He needs to swallow his pride and move on, but he won't. The sorest loser in modern times.
Good post but the guy is raking in millions with his rhetoric without even officially running again. As long as his base is willing to keep donating and voting for his endorsed candidates he isn't going anywhere.

He is a horrible human being who has lied his way to the top with the typical charm of a snakeoil salesman which shows that the craft is alive and well with a rich audience to rube.

But to be fair, most politicians and big business persons are. The US could be so much more but the two party (I feel its one party anyway) continues to let the fat rise to the top to lead. Baffling.

The same reason why Conor Mcgregor is so popular, i.e. the ability to talk shit and trigger "the other side". Despite no longer being relevant to competitive MMA at this point, I'm pretty sure a Conor return fight will be the highest attended UFC since his previous showing. Tons of people will turn up to watch Conor talk shit and tons will turn up to watch him lose. It's the same reason why Trump's last election had record voter turnout as well. Conor's fighting skills and Trump's leadership really aren't important to their supporters at this point.

Back