What is wrong with Fight Pass?

Dude this thing fucks me off to no end. I tried watching ufc 227 and 228 in the weekend but it kept crashing. Watching 229 and it played fine, wtf.

Same for some TUF seasons. Can watxh no issues and others cant even finish an episode and come back to it days later its still fucked.

I'm surprised you didn't mention how every single fight winner is spoiled right at the title of the video (thank god, it's irrelevant for videos that covers the entire event).

Agreed. Every other sport cost less to view on a more reliable platform, easier to find past events for free, and it doesn't cost you $160 a month to be a fan.
yep. I may be stupid and retarded at some stuff, but I ain't falling for no dumbass UFC tactics. I used to pay for PPVs all the times with my buddies back around 2010-2012 but then the PPVs happened all the time which watered them down. Now having fights almost every week has watered the PPVs down even more. No fucking way I'll pay money to the UFC and support their bullshit.

If anything we need to set up a donation thing for all the fighters that we can donate money to and the fighter gets like 95-100% of the donations (minus what the goberment is gonna take). Also make sure that the UFC and Dana gets fucking not a damn thing from it.

I signed up for it last month.

Thought it was good, but it sucks.

You can see early prelims, but not prelims? WTF is that all about?
You can see prelims live. I always do it whenever I have fight pass. You just can't see the main card.

Fuck Fight Pass. I had it a few times over the years and don't see the need for it as I don't really care about watching old fights. The only thing I ever really used it for was the prelims and the original content like the Where are they now segments and fighter documentaries.

They do offer a lot of B-League MMA, BJJ contests, and kickboxing; but Between, the UFC, Bellator, PFL and Boxing I have enough shit to follow when it comes to combat sports. ESPN+ is perfect for me as I get fight cards, DWTNC series, PFL, and the UFC prelims. That's all of the content I need and I feel $5 a month is reasonable on top of all of the other content they have to offer.

You just reminded me that I need to cancel my Fight Pass subscription.

I 100% believe that anyone who signs up for fight pass or ESPN+ is a sucka.

I agree about ESPN+, but Fight Pass is worth the 8 bucks a month to not scour the internet for old fights. Like if u just wanna watch someone's last couple fights to get hyped for a card. Or do research for betting. Or watch 1 PRIDE event every night for a month. Shit like that.

You just reminded me that I need to cancel my Fight Pass subscription.l
I'll probably keep mine because I don't find it as easy to find these illegal streams as other people seem to.

The only possible way Fightpass isn't worth it is if you literally hate MMA. The amount of non-UFC live content is alone worth it.

How much time do you have on your hands? Hardly get to watch all the ufc cards and some are just not worth spending time on, while you are talking about how people should be watching non ufc events like pancrase on fightpass, get outta here. I don't hate mma

How much time do you have on your hands? Hardly get to watch all the ufc cards and some are just not worth spending time on, while you are talking about how people should be watching non ufc events like pancrase on fightpass, get outta here. I don't hate mma
I am a lawyer with two kids and train BJJ 2-3x per week. I find time.

I don't watch the Pancrase events in full. I turn "markers" on and watch the highlights. If a guy gets signed to the UFC or ONE I'll go back and watch his fights.

Agreed.

PS: I wrote a whole long response to this thread talking about the glitches but then Sherdog glitched so Idgaf to write it again.

giphy.webp

I signed up for it last month.

Thought it was good, but it sucks.

You can see early prelims, but not prelims? WTF is that all about?

Don't you get the prelims free on TV where you live? I think that is why they don't offer all the prelims to you on FP.

I'm in europe and get the early prelims and prelims on FP. Then cards that are free to watch on TV in America I don't get on FP and have to buy from my local provider.

Back