Social What is your childhood dream, did you realize it?

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Since I was a kid, like a real normal masculine child, I always dream of becoming the strongest being in universe.

Not just human, but the ultimate being. I want to be able to destroy planet like goku, beat some homos like Batman, but after I grow up now I realize it's impossible.

Now as a grown up doing regular job, my only hope is there is some sort of zombie apocalypse or similar thing that makes mankind goes back to a world without laws.

I would commit heinous crime, especially against midgets and become an overlord. I'd love to die in battle against a zombie or overthrown by my citizens after I destroy all the zombie.

My childhood dream was to be an astronaut. I did get involved in the Aerospace Industry, but nothing close to being what I aspired to be. lol

I also dreamed about becoming Spider-Man. I always wish I got bitten by radioactive spider. : - )

Since childhood, the aspiration to establish a charity foundation dedicated to empowering and enhancing the lives of midgets has burned brightly within me. Growing up, I witnessed firsthand the challenges and stereotypes that midgets faced in our society. Through personal interactions and observations, I developed a profound empathy and understanding of their struggles and the importance of advocating for their rights and well-being. My dream foundation aims not only to provide support and resources but also to foster a sense of inclusivity and empowerment within the dwarfism community. I envision initiatives ranging from educational programs and vocational training to awareness campaigns and access to healthcare, all tailored to address the unique needs and aspirations of midgets.

The drive to establish this foundation stems from a deeply rooted belief in equality and the innate potential of every individual, regardless of physical stature. My goal is to create a platform where midgets can thrive, pursue their passions, and contribute meaningfully to society without facing discrimination or limitations. By championing diversity and celebrating the richness of human experience, I aspire to inspire others to join me in creating a world where differences are embraced, and every individual is empowered to fulfill their dreams and aspirations, regardless of their height or physical attributes. Through unwavering dedication and collective effort, I am committed to turning this childhood dream into a tangible reality that brings positive change and hope to countless lives within the dwarfism community and beyond.

To be married and have a family of my own and also have my relatives and loved ones around me. Just basic stuff. I didn't make it lol.

It's ok. I never could have imagined how bad it would be though. It's still a little surprising some days, even though I'm mostly numb to it all by now. It's a constant circular buzzing thing in the back of my mind.

I'm not a terrible person right? Let's run the numbers. No I don't think so. How come nobody ever cares about me or wants to include me in anything or values me in any way other as an expendable resource? Is it because I'm weird? Can I be less weird? Hmm.... no. Am I ok with people constantly treating me in the most degrading way possible just to be tolerated? Also no.

To be married and have a family of my own and also have my relatives and loved ones around me. Just basic stuff. I didn't make it lol.

It's ok. I never could have imagined how bad it would be though. It's still a little surprising some days, even though I'm mostly numb to it all by now. It's a constant circular buzzing thing in the back of my mind.

I'm not a terrible person right? Let's run the numbers. No I don't think so. How come nobody ever cares about me or wants to include me in anything or values me in any way other as an expendable resource? Is it because I'm weird? Can I be less weird? Hmm.... no. Am I ok with people constantly treating me in the most degrading way possible just to be tolerated? Also no.
You're not 90 years old, Mike. You still have time.

Initially I didn't really have any, as a teen I wanted to be in special operations, I kinda wanted to be a Solid Snake or Zack from FFVII but I never got serious and knew military life wasn't for me. Too much like my dad. Beyond that, I just wanted to chill, I didn't have any real ambition or specific outlines. I just wanted to enjoy life which I often/mostly didn't as a kid in a fucked up household.

I'm kinda successful in that regard, i.e., chilling and enjoying life, not fully. My life is peaceful and I've a good career. Nothing I'm passionate about but it's good. My real goals have and are still forming well into adulthood, I'm very much a late bloomer. My goals meow mostly involve chilling, learning, and traveling. Free time is important to me and after working my dick into the dirt the last few years I'm finally getting more of it.

My dream was to become an astronaut or deep sea diver. Just exploring the unknown.

I'll probably never be either professionally so I figure I'll just build my own rocket and blast off to space.

TS, I may have gone to Jr high with you. I met a kid in shop class who was serious about wanting to conquer the world.

I've done some of the things I've wanted but what I really remember is being so full of life. Now I'm trying to fight of the ol mid life crisis

If you're willing to undergo peepee removal surgery, gets into hrt, and get booby implants I'd marry you Mike. You have to change your name to Michelle though so it won't get awkward between us.
wuuuuuuuut? Thread hijack in progress??

Since I was a kid, like a real normal masculine child, I always dream of becoming the strongest being in universe.

Not just human, but the ultimate being. I want to be able to destroy planet like goku, beat some homos like Batman, but after I grow up now I realize it's impossible.

Now as a grown up doing regular job, my only hope is there is some sort of zombie apocalypse or similar thing that makes mankind goes back to a world without laws.

I would commit heinous crime, especially against midgets and become an overlord. I'd love to die in battle against a zombie or overthrown by my citizens after I destroy all the zombie.

I wanted to be a soldier. I did not make it I have athsma and autism and they didn't find a cure before I grew up like my mom told me they probably would.

I do however enjoy my job and my family and do feel like my childhood wish of having a stable family of my own has come true. So maybe. I don't have my childhood dream job but my life is pretty close to exactly what I wished for.

images

It's probably because you are weird. When you are quirky it's love or hate with no middle ground. I find letting people know im going to be around a lot that I'm mildly autistic usually helps prevent misunderstandings but I didn't realize this helps til I was in me 30s. I've been aware people find me strange my whole life however. Sucked a lot when I was younger and I was kinda lonely and while I wanted to hang out and be social people just didn't get my sense of humor sense of style way I talk way I view the world or why I have a set of rules for every occasion.

I'd kick it with ya and we could be weird together if you lived in Wayne County mike. It's fuckin hard to recover when life deals you a bad hand and sometimes the climb back to where you feel good again takes a long time. Took me 20 years to get to life feeling ok again after the bottom fell out on me when I was just coming into adulthood and probably another 3 or 4 to actually realize things were as they actually should be now.

Nah, still haven't fucked that big black chick from Salt 'n Peppa.

Back