What is your favorite Whiskey to drink?

Do you like drinking Whiskey?

• Total voters
@Golden Arms where you at motherfluffer?

2dmcsh4.gif

Name those whisky's if you can....

<209Bitch>

Basil Haden’s or Booker’s are good ones. There’s also one called Redwood Empire that I like but it’s pretty hard to find. Also High West distillery.

I'm doing some work at The BBC at the moment and last week I popped into The Whisky Exchange which is right by it.
SmartSelect_20220519-200405_Chrome.jpg
OMFG it's like heaven in there. I'm going to buy a very nice Islay from them next time I have something to celebrate.

*that's not my photo, obviously.

Yeah that’s often true. I’ve asked a billion times about Red Spot and Blue Spot but they never have them. I did have a Holy Grail experience recently when some random bottles of Green Spot-Chateau Montelena, and Green Spot-Chateau Leoville Barton showed up at my local Total Wine. AFAIK those are usually only sold in duty-free shops for international travelers so I was blown away to find them. I got them at retail price even which was a steal.

@Rimbaud82 Have you ever tried those 2 Green Spots? Both are great, but the Leoville Barton is straight up amazing.

Only had the Leoville Barton, thought it was solid but not amazing

I'm doing some work at The BBC at the moment and last week I popped into The Whisky Exchange which is right by it.
View attachment 923846
OMFG it's like heaven in there. I'm going to buy a very nice Islay from them next time I have something to celebrate.

*that's not my photo, obviously.

lol that's Whiskey heaven or hell depends how you look at it.

This would be @BFoe's whiskey heaven...The Friend at Hand, a wee shop/mini museum in Belfast city centre:
BQ2_4851.jpg

Studio-Session-008-2-3.jpg

Studio-Session-031-2.jpg

Studio-Session-037-2.jpg

Studio-Session-051-2.jpg

Studio-Session-129-2.jpg
Damnnnn that place looks amazing! Look at that old Midleton whiskey bottled at 70 proof! I see some old Redbreast bottles in one pic too, very very cool.

Since others have posted, here’s my modest whiskey collection at the moment. Would eventually like to build and expand it into a major collection, but for now it’s just a few bottles that I have tucked in a cabinet.
9031B743-19BF-4246-89CF-E0930D493463.jpeg

lol that's Whiskey heaven or hell depends how you look at it.
It's not just Scotch, they have an amazing Irish selection too (including all the 'Spots', Redbreast 12 cask strength and 15, 27 etc.), also Japanese and American Whiskey/Bourbon.
Trust me, if you like whisky/whiskey, whatever your preference, it's amazing.

I need to restock. Haven’t bought a bottle in a yr and saw something at Total Wine the other day that I might have to go get.

VawYTST.jpg

I can answer any questions about a bottle you see here in the pic. But maybe I pull them all out cause I have some you can’t see, is anyone is curious

Last edited:
I need to restock. Haven’t bought a bottle in a yr and saw something at Total Wine the other day that I might have to go get.

VawYTST.jpg
Nice, that's a decent collection right there.
But why the fuck does your bottle of Ardbeg have "Ardbog" on the label?!

Last edited:
The stuff that's in a wooden barrel.

VawYTST.jpg
Very nice, def puts my collection to shame. Got my eye on that Blanton’s and is that Midsummer Night’s Dram or Midwinter? I’ve heard great things about those, I like High West a lot.

I'm going out for sushi f'lunch tomorrow. Thoughts on Matcha Maker's Mark cocktail?

• TOKYO OLD FASHIONED

matcha infused maker's 46, dom benedictine, bitters

You're a rookie, and poor if you didn't name Pappy Van Winkle as the g.o.a.t.

Back