What song always reminds you of when you first went to Night Clubs?

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
For me it's one of two things. I remember going with my dad to drop my sister off at the night clubs when she turned 18 and I was only 11 and I distinctly this song blasting out of the night club as we dropped her off

For myself however there is only one song that brings back the memories of when I first went to the night clubs

What songs remind you of going to Night clubs for the first time? Or at least invoke good memories of the clubs.

For me it's one of two things. I remember going with my dad to drop my sister off at the night clubs when she turned 18 and I was only 11 and I distinctly this song blasting out of the night club as we dropped her off

For myself however there is only one song that brings back the memories of when I first went to the night clubs

What songs remind you of going to Night clubs for the first time? Or at least invoke good memories of the clubs.

No bullshit though Heaven is actually a great song. And that chick had a sexy voice

Didn't really go to clubs until I was 20 so basically any of those DJ Mustard trop-trap songs for sure

Damn son.
I remember wishing I had started clubbing when Trap Queen came out that song was a banger.
That whole damn Spring/Summer was owned by Fetty. I was a junior in college at that time and there was definite moment where out of nowhere his songs dominated every house party. Oh yeah, and fucking CoCo, what a banger. A tiny-ass college apartment just crammed full of zooted people like sardines shouting "I'm in love with the coco" in a shitty islander accent >>>

And I guess speaking of Fetty (and Kid Ink) this song deserved better imo, seems both of them became old news after this song released

That whole damn Spring/Summer was owned by Fetty. I was a junior in college at that time and there was definite moment where out of nowhere his songs dominated every house party. Oh yeah, and fucking CoCo, what a banger. A tiny-ass college apartment just crammed full of zooted people like sardines shouting "I'm in love with the coco" in a shitty islander accent >>>

And I guess speaking of Fetty (and Kid Ink) this song deserved better imo, seems both of them became old news after this song released

For sure this was my favorite one of his after Trap Queen, and then he kind of just vanished like Sage the Gemini.

July of 98’ at a spot called Webster Hall with my then gf. I’d just turned 18 and graduated HS plus, I thought I was in love... ah simpler times. This track takes me back

Never clubbed but blasted this back in the day and good club music. First "club" music I got hooked on. By club music I mean shit from rave parties in the late 90's.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention Pretty Green Eyes!!! This banger was all over the place growing up!

Back