Media WHAT... We've arrived to the Suga Show

Sterling should've been rightfully the favorite because of Sean's grappling is untested and Aljo is a monster grappler. But some guys just have that aura that they're going to be the next champ and superstar. From Mcgregor, to Izzy, and now O'malley.

I like Sean but this is too much too fast too soon. He is going to get a gift wrapped Chito and prolly win. Then What? He has to start wondering how he can beat Merab and Corey who are levels above him rn imo
The Corey fight would be FUN. Merab poses some interesting questions.

Sterling should've been rightfully the favorite because of Sean's grappling is untested and Aljo is a monster grappler. But some guys just have that aura that they're going to be the next champ and superstar. From Mcgregor, to Izzy, and now O'malley.
Some people just have an easier road in life. seizing the opportunity is what is important.

I don't understand where O'Malley's power comes from.

Do the Merab fight and the winner can be draped with the thriller jacket instead of the belt lol

UFC has become such a B tier promotion. Remember when Angela Lee got cracked by Xiong Jing Nan way worse than that and got back up and whipped her ass? And those are just women...no wonder modern UFC fighters are taking naps against Jake Paul. They dont make em strong like they used too. I remember when UFC was actually the top dog they had Brock Lesnar nearly die to Shane Carwin then come back and sub him in the next round.

RIP UFC I feel bad for people who actually pay for this overpriced garbage.

MIND-BLOWING MMA TRILOGY Xiong Jing Nan vs. Angela Lee III - YouTube

better fight from a better promotion for you guys!
They can't let fighters have just bleed death matches as much anymore cause of the ESPN deal and the UFC is too big now.

The Suga Saga has been sizzling so far
I’m strapped in

Mods working overtime merging threads lol. Good work homies.

O’Manlet is the perfect example of nowadays society. Instead of doing good stuff and not talking about it, he’ll go out creating social media content to get more subs and likes while handing out tips. Pride > UFC > Any fighter fighting in his natural weighclass > O’Manlet-Cuckold
I mean it’s like comparing the rapper Paris with that 6 and 9 sucker-idiot

114_sean_o_malley.jpg

O’Manlet is the perfect example of nowadays society. Instead of doing good stuff and not talking about it, he’ll go out creating social media content to get more subs and likes while handing out tips.
That's only helped him and his career. If Social media existed in the PRIDE days they'd do it there too.

Fake champ. Lost to Yan (who is mediocre) twice. Beat half-man Dillashaw. Whoopdie doo. Fucking idiots comparing him to Cruz.

lol....he is 2-0 against Yan, like it or not. I think Dom > Aljo, but Aljo is clearly better than Yan and even at 23-4 with all the accolades he has at bantamweight he's in the conversation with Dom.

People still salty over this is just hilarious. It's been glorious drinking these tears, now time to start drinking the O'Malley hater tears.

Back