Media WHAT... We've arrived to the Suga Show

That's only helped him and his career. If Social media existed in the PRIDE days they'd do it there too.
Sure. But do you honestly compare Pride/Japanese marketing with O’Cuntlets wannabe charitable Millenial douchebaggery. I mean what real man does charity for likes and is a cuck?

Sure. But do you honestly compare Pride/Japanese marketing with O’Cuntlets wannabe charitable Millenial douchebaggery. I mean what real man does charity for likes and is a cuck?
Why should I? Im sure the fighters from the old days WISH they could promote themselves like they do now.

Also look up what cuck means.

O’Manlet and all the other cucks are boys that I pity. Or do you and your partner fuck others? It would be sad but to each his own as the nazis used to say…

Last edited:
I don't understand where O'Malley's power comes from.

Timing, technique, angles.

He caught Aljo heavy on the front foot, no way to roll with the momentum to reduce the impact of the punch.

He caught him chin up, hands down.

He used an overhand right as oppose to a pure straight right. Perfect hips, perfect timing, perfect twist... fuck. It was beautiful.

Power is great but the timing/technique/angle is so much more important because you can be like an assassin and choose your shot.

Reactions: HHJ
lol....he is 2-0 against Yan, like it or not. I think Dom > Aljo, but Aljo is clearly better than Yan and even at 23-4 with all the accolades he has at bantamweight he's in the conversation with Dom.

People still salty over this is just hilarious. It's been glorious drinking these tears, now time to start drinking the O'Malley hater tears.
God you fanboys are pathetic

God you fanboys are pathetic

Fanboys for WHO?!?!

Please point out to me where I said something that wasn't factual?! Aljo is 2-0 against Yan... exactly what argument are you going to make to counter? That Yan was winning the fight before he committed the fight ending foul and lost his title, so we should consider him better?! I would have if he won the rematch. Instead he got a rematch and looked worse in the 2nd fight and still lost. He's 1-4 in his last five. GET OVER IT. Aljo ended the Yan era and put a nail in the coffin, Suga poured concrete on top of it. cry harder.

newspress-collage-21847658-1649608058998.png

Some people just have an easier road in life. seizing the opportunity is what is important.

Some people create an easier road by being smart. O'Malley has been really smart with how he has managed his career.

Reactions: HHJ
Disappointed that he called out Chito because Chito has been terrible recently.

Interesting how similar this fight resembled Whittaker vs Izzy 1.

Didn't expect this. Major props for this performance. A lot of hypejobs get undeserved attention but if they show a high level skill in atleast something, they can become champs one day. I didn't think this kid would do that, but there's no denying he has always shown great counter striking abilities.

Diving chin first with a back hand shot, left hand mind you, to a lanky right handed striker, and getting chinned is lucky?

Jesus christ, the iq on you.

Yes that would be the definition of luck. When your opponent hands you a shot, diving chin first for a 1 shot KO - especially at a lower weight class. You defined lucky attempting to denounce luck and insulted my IQ not realizing the irony in it.

Back