What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

Get up and walk away.

79cdcb2eb9a74997a1c2280f90d07c4d085e5f76.gif

She attacked a guy who pulled a gun on her. Damn that's badass. Stupid, but badass. I like her gusto.

Grass boy was appropriately bovine. He didn't even run away at first, like a true pussy. Just sat there like a stoned cow. Easily could have been hit by stray gunfire, had there been any.

If I were there? Well, let's just say it wouldn't have gone down like that.

mqdefault.jpg
Yeah the thief would have wound up with 2 phones

If he didn’t have a gun I would get on his ass, but the guy could have at least told the guy to fuck off or talked him out of doing it
To draw his attention his way for after he got the gal's phone??
Wait, and then ambush, if you really must do something. There is a reason cops/military at least try to be stealthy whenever possible.

Lol where did I say that? Did you see my first reply?

I just find it funny the Twitter replies are all angry about women. There's obviously a specific crowd that follows that account.
Right wingers aren’t feminist friend zoned virgins like left wingers. Right wingers tend to be the brave ones anyway let’s be honest

Maybe so...I just can't sit idly by and do nothing. I always conceal carry and practice on the regular and don't have kids. I'm not saying its the brightest thing to do but the fact that maggot knows no one will is why hes so bold.

The truth is, nobody really knows how they're going to react in a situation like that. The dude on the grass might say the exact same thing as you, but then once there's an actual gun involved as opposed to just talking about it, everything changes.

Right wingers aren’t feminist friend zoned virgins like left wingers. Right wingers tend to be the brave ones anyway let’s be honest

Because ranting about feminists and blaming the woman is totally a normal reaction to seeing a woman getting mugged. So brave. So non-virgin like.

Btw who is this guy? There's at least 10 replies with this picture.

The truth is, nobody really knows how they're going to react in a situation like that. The dude on the grass might say the exact same thing as you, but then once there's an actual gun involved as opposed to just talking about it, everything changes.
Unless you practice mental exercises a lot, practicing what you would do and how you would do it, then you are absolutely right.

I practice getting the hell out of situations when guns are being handled all willy nilly, and I have done just that IRL.

Because ranting about feminists and blaming the woman is totally a normal reaction to seeing a woman getting mugged. So brave. So non-virgin like.

They account is literally blaming the guy for being a pussy lol

That guy is a hero that got arrested for taking out a piece of shit that was threating the lives of people on a subway

You clearly didn’t get the post, the guy below is the guy who was charged for stepping in and accidently killing a guy acting crazy on a subway. It has nothing to do with women, it’s saying if he stepped in and hurt the robber he would be the one in the wrong and charged. You aren’t allowed to defend yourself against robbers or anyone that’s a threat anymore

All those years of battling your brother over condiments got you trained to go

I still kind of can't believe that happened. Was kind of a long time coming between us though. I always liked my brother in law and wasn't happy about that situation for a long time. We go shooting and have family dinners now. He put his wife in check finally when my son was born and started coming around again.

Back