What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

I've never had a gun pointed at me before, so I don't know.

He probably made the right call. If he got up then the robber may have shot him.

I still kind of can't believe that happened. Was kind of a long time coming between us though. I always liked my brother in law and wasn't happy about that situation for a long time. We go shooting and have family dinners now. He put his wife in check finally when my son was born and started coming around again.

Im legit happy to hear you guys worked it out, hows fatherhood treating ya?

I'd be like "AYO!" until he finish scare mans away 🗣️📢 ask shortie if she good cuz she be lookin fine AF today fr den ask da cyattie for dem digits and IG @ hit her up soon as she get a new phone ⛹️🏀

Last edited:
You clearly didn’t get the post, the guy below is the guy who was charged for stepping in and accidently killing a guy acting crazy on a subway. It has nothing to do with women, it’s saying if he stepped in and hurt the robber he would be the one in the wrong and charged. You aren’t allowed to defend yourself against robbers or anyone that’s a threat anymore.

Is that the guy who held the choke too long? That's a tricky one because of the length of time he held the choke. Any MMA fan knows you can't do that. There's also the question of whether the homeless dude had put his hands on anyone or was just walking around talking crazy. A crucial question about whether self defense applies. I think that absolutely merits a trial so we can get all the facts.

I in no way recommend confronting a criminal with a gun but you would not be arrested for doing so. Dead possibly.

Anyway read the replies. It's all dudes angry at women.

Last edited:
Im legit happy to hear you guys worked it out, hows fatherhood treating ya?

It's a mixed bag. When he was new born it was super hard. Then the last 2 months have been a blast but now we are teething and it's super hard again. Every day is a step closer to me being able to take him on father son adventures and teach him about gi Joe's and dinosaurs and the big one I can't wait .....to find out if I can teach him to be a better and a faster shot than his old man. I just want to do father son 3 gun and show this dude the world Pete. Fuck up his taste in music for life. Take him to cool places while moms at work and just see who he grows up to be.

It's joyous but it's hard work and tiring and I am really looking forward to him not being a baby any longer.

You can't win in this situation. If there is anything this society has taught me, it's that if you protect yourself or others being victimized by a crime short of attempted murder, you will be punished for not deferring to the gov't authority. For example: If the kid gets up and KO's the robber, who then falls and hits his head on the concrete and dies, guess who's getting charged for manslaughter? Maybe he beats the charge? Maybe not? Best case scenario is he will lose thousands of dollars in lawyers just for doing the right thing. Worst case is he's a convicted felon for doing the right thing and loses years of his life. This system sucks.

You can't win in this situation. If there is anything this society has taught me, it's that if you protect yourself or others being victimized by a crime short of attempted murder, you will be punished for not deferring to the gov't authority. For example: If the kid gets up and KO's the robber, who then falls and hits his head on the concrete and dies, guess who's getting charged for manslaughter? Maybe he beats the charge? Maybe not? Best case scenario is he will lose thousands of dollars in lawyers just for doing the right thing. Worst case is he's a convicted felon for doing the right thing and loses years of his life. This system sucks.
Totally dependent on the state you are in. My state absolutely would let you intervene, and the results would come back on the aggressor. Still, even if you would not be held responsible, would you be ok with an innocent bystander being shot by a stray bullet? Yours or not? IDK man.

Lol@ calling someone a beta for not getting involved in a phone theft when they are wielding a gun.

I would have took the hell off. Not just wait for possibly my turn to come.

Lol at them being called " wide awake media"

If this was Iran or Japan, I would try to do something about it. But western society Is a no go. Good Samaritans always get punished for heroic acts. He would probably get sued or get labeled xyz if mugger came from an exceptional athletic pedigree.

I apologize...Daniel Penny.
I remember that case, didn't know what he looked like. Think those people on Twitter are a little too deep in the Twitterverse to drop that pic with no other context or even the name.

I remember that case, didn't know what he looked like. Think those people on Twitter are a little too deep in the Twitterverse to drop that pic with no other context or even the name.
They are a unique breed to say the least on both sides of the isle..

If they actually kept these people in jail for decades, we wouldn't nearly as many of these problems.

Also not prosecuting good samaritans or making self defense an almost indefensible position would be a start as well. You know if that guy in the grass went up and punched that armed robber in the back of his head and he hit the concrete and died, the DA would charge that guy for murder.

Our system promotes criminality and violence and suppresses the ability of people to protect themselves and others.

Totally dependent on the state you are in. My state absolutely would let you intervene, and the results would come back on the aggressor. Still, even if you would not be held responsible, would you be ok with an innocent bystander being shot by a stray bullet? Yours or not? IDK man.

You bring up a good point. And my answer is no, i wouldn't be ok with it. I agree with you that I wouldn't want everyone and anyone with a gun shooting at this guy in a crowded area with him that close to the victim as well. But if one armed person did and managed to injure / kill him and not kill / injure others, I wouldn't exactly feel bad about it.

You bring up a good point. And my answer is no, i wouldn't be ok with it. I agree with you that I wouldn't want everyone and anyone with a gun shooting at this guy in a crowded area with him that close to the victim as well. But if one armed person did and managed to injure / kill him and not kill / injure others, I wouldn't exactly feel bad about it.
I wouldn't feel bad at all because in cities where this usually happens in broad day light that piece of shit even if he got arrested would most likely be out with no bail the same exact day.

Yes, most people would say the same if they thought about it without Rambo-tinted glasses on.

Also, yes to the last part. I would not care too much, but I would still stress that you should wait until absolutely clear of bystanders to do it. Pick and choose where to have your battles.

I'd have removed my elbow pad and hit that perp with a shoot elbow!

iIh0aFj.jpg

He would have run like the dickins when he saw you pull off that elbow pad. Aww shit I'm about to get lambasted by Robb riggle.

Back