What's the worst emotion to endure?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've gone through depression, anxiety, boredom, loneliness and a myriad of other bad states of emotion. For me it was when I had a panic attack. I felt like I was going to die and was frozen unable to do anything to relieve it. The others were really bad but I don't remember thinking I was going to die except maybe at the worse parts of my depression.

inferiority.

there are cans in TWR who wish they were American. they get mad whenever you point it out haha

Pride

It's been the cause of most conflicts in the word. Be it by being proud above others, or too much to into the deepend to admit fault despite knowing it would cause suffering and damnation to those in your care

inb4 cuck

I've been getting anxiety for the first time in my life since I had to move to graveyard shift cause of Covid19. I didn't even know what anxiety really was before this. Random shit I did 10 years ago pops up in my head and my mind starts racing with "what ifs" and I start sweating and can't think about anything else. It is awful and is freaking me out. I'm hoping its just the lack of sleep and excess caffeine.

I've been getting anxiety for the first time in my life since I had to move to graveyard shift cause of Covid19. I didn't even know what anxiety really was before this. Random shit I did 10 years ago pops up in my head and my mind starts racing with "what ifs" and I start sweating and can't think about anything else. It is awful and is freaking me out. I'm hoping its just the lack of sleep and excess caffeine.

I've dealt with it for 40 years. Cut the coffee out until you get a handle on it.

Back