What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Anyone know if Palmetto usually runs a big Labor Day sale? I’m about to order an AR pistol kit, but wondering if I should wait until next weekend.
Yep. They should have free shipping too.

You gotta act fast on PSA sales though cause they sell out pretty quick in my experience.

Just grabbed an Agency Arms minimalist magwell and their 417 Comp for shits'n'giggles. Now I just need a barrel to use it with.

And just like DVOR is running a sale on LoneWolf/AlphaWolf barrels. Grabbed me an AlphaWolf threaded conversion barrel so once that's here my semi custom but still lots of OEM Glock 23 will probably be fully "upgraded" to what I want barring replacing the trigger down the line.

And just like DVOR is running a sale on LoneWolf/AlphaWolf barrels. Grabbed me an AlphaWolf threaded conversion barrel so once that's here my semi custom but still lots of OEM Glock 23 will probably be fully "upgraded" to what I want barring replacing the trigger down the line.

Dvor should send me a royalty fee.

Dvor should send me a royalty fee.
I for some reason can't get any of my friends to buy into it I don't get it.

The other thing I love is it isn't just guns. Case in point I bought a Shield watch there like 2 years ago when I first started using it (maybe 3). Paid like, $250 for it. I looked it up recently just curious on what the discount I got was given I saw another watch I liked going for like $150 that MSRP'd at like $1200. The watch I got for $250... straight from Shield costs almost $1800. LIKE HOLY BALLS

I for some reason can't get any of my friends to buy into it I don't get it.

The other thing I love is it isn't just guns. Case in point I bought a Shield watch there like 2 years ago when I first started using it (maybe 3). Paid like, $250 for it. I looked it up recently just curious on what the discount I got was given I saw another watch I liked going for like $150 that MSRP'd at like $1200. The watch I got for $250... straight from Shield costs almost $1800. LIKE HOLY BALLS

It's basically a members only optics planet with epic deals from time to time. They aren't always the best but they often have very good deals.

I like DVOR, but I've never found anything that blew me away. They have Rage broadheads on sale right at a fairly good discount, but nothing outlandish. All their items that have a big discount I have either never heard of the brand or have no use for the product.

DVOR pissing me off right now.

So the order I placed for the barrel and a holster was with a card that has my OLD address as the billing address so I went through a manual verification process LAST Friday. Today they sent me an email to do it again... -_-

Email'd DVOR, shit was taken care of right quick

WOO

I've had my beloved Gen 3 Glock 19 for over 10 years now but I believe it's getting replaced with an M&P 2.0 Compact.

Conversion kit.

In an AR? Sure. I've got one. But if you're going the AR route then perhaps the best solution is a .22lr upper. With conversion kits you've got the dirty ammo running through your gas tube and the barrel twist isn't the best for the round. I wasn't too concerned with extra fouling, but the twist-rate can't be good for accuracy, so I dropped $450 on a dedicated upper. Just a thought.

In an AR? Sure. I've got one. But if you're going the AR route then perhaps the best solution is a .22lr upper. With conversion kits you've got the dirty ammo running through your gas tube and the barrel twist isn't the best for the round. I wasn't too concerned with extra fouling, but the twist-rate can't be good for accuracy, so I dropped $450 on a dedicated upper. Just a thought.
I've had the CMMG kit for awhile. It's good enough for me.

Just bought 300 of these in 185grn
003-451611_4.jpg

They load really slow, and one already stuck in my seater die.
<Deported1>

5000 of these as well
primers-003.jpg

Back